Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus Forum (No Salvation Outside the Church Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Unity of the Body (the Church, Israel)
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 9:23 am by tornpage

» Defilement of the Temple
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 am by tornpage

» Forum update
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 8:24 am by tornpage

» Bishop Williamson's Recent Comments
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:42 pm by MRyan

» The Mysterious 45 days of Daniel 12:11-12
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 11:04 am by tornpage

» St. Bonaventure on the Necessity of Baptism
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 7:06 pm by tornpage

» Isaiah 22:20-25
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:44 am by tornpage

» Translation of Bellarmine's De Amissione Gratiae, Bk. VI
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:04 am by tornpage

» Orestes Brownson Nails it on Baptism of Desire
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 3:06 pm by MRyan

» Do Feeneyites still exist?
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:02 am by Jehanne

» Sedevacantism and the Church's Indefectibility
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 pm by tornpage

» Inallible safety?
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 1:47 pm by MRyan

» Usury - Has the Church Erred?
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 11:05 pm by tornpage

» Rethink "Feeneyism"?
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 8:40 pm by MRyan

» SSPX cannot accept Vatican Council II because of the restrictions placed by the Jewish Left
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 8:57 am by Jehanne

» Anyone still around?
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:04 pm by Jehanne

» Angelqueen.org???
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 am by Paul

» Vatican (CDF/Ecclesia Dei) has no objection if the SSPX and all religious communities affirm Vatican Council II (without the premise)
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Piazza Spagna - mission
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:06 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Fund,Catholic organisation needed to help Catholic priests in Italy like Fr. Alessandro Minutella
From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 am by Lionel L. Andrades

From a priest friend on Facebook (please read)

2 posters

Go down

From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) Empty From a priest friend on Facebook (please read)

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 pm

You people seem to have calmed down for the most part about a recent clerical brouhah. So now let me clue you in: It may come as a shock to you people, and I'm glad if it does, but there are Catholic priests in the United States tonight who, because of their defence of morality and truth, are sleeping behind buildings, with whatever newspapers they could find an hour ago as their blanket against the night. Truth.

And, as a comment to mine own status, I want to re-iterate: This is not a joke, nor one of those bits that's been thrown together by a focus group to prick your conscience. This is a fact. I know some. I've been with them. I thank God I have a roof over my head at this moment. I will share with you the best enterprises behind which to raid the dumpsters for edibles, if you like. (Taco and pizza joints, if you cant get a supermarket, in case you were wondering.) I know this is kept from the general consciousness. I ask the good Fathers' forgiveness for calling attention to them. I know they would VERY much dislike their "white martydom" being called to attention. But this is a fact. Pray for them. Know they pray for us.

Back to top Go down

From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) Empty Re: From a priest friend on Facebook (please read)

Post  columba Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:29 am

Rasha are the priests mentioned there diocesan priests or are they from religious orders? It would be very surprising if they didn't have a core of dedicated Catholics who support them and could at least provide them with food and shelter.

If the priest was referring to the brouhah surrounding Fr Corapi, and is placing him among the destitute priests, that's certainly not so in this case.
columba
columba

Back to top Go down

From a priest friend on Facebook (please read) Empty Re: From a priest friend on Facebook (please read)

Post  Lourdes Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Is this true?

Lourdes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down