Latest topics
» Rethink "Feeneyism"?
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:02 pm by tornpage

» Brother Andre Marie MICM, the Prior at the St. Benedict Center does not correct Frs.Brian Harrison and Cekada,Bishops Sanborn,Pirvanus,Kelly and Fellay
Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:24 pm by MRyan

» Revisiting Diocese/Parish Screening Policy
Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:03 pm by MRyan

» When sedes and trads can accept that Pius XII made a mistake then popes since John XXIII are no more in heresy
Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:08 pm by MRyan

» Doctrinal talks were conducted with Fr.Gleize on 'the other side'
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:08 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Pope Benedict permitted Fr. Jean Marie Gleize to lead in doctrinal talks since he was a liberal ?
Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:59 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Padre Pio told Fr.Gabriel Amorth," It is Satan who has been introduced into the bosom of the Church and within a very short time will come to rule a false Church" -Bishop Richard Williamson
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:14 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Mons. Brunero Gherardini misled the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and many traditionalists
Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:18 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Official statement from SSPX awaited : Fr.Gleize and other theologians have got it wrong
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:10 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Brother Andre Marie MICM too is teaching error : Bishop Sanborn cannot report at the Chancery office
Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:50 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Magsiterial Heresy ?
Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:36 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Magisterium should apologise to the SSPX for the excommunication of Archbishop Lefebvre
Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:34 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Brother Francis MICM made a mistake on Vatican Council II
Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:14 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Legion of Christ universities in Rome adapt to leftist laws
Fri May 22, 2015 7:53 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» CM, SSPX, MICM deny the Faith to please superiors
Thu May 21, 2015 4:44 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» SSPX and Church Militant are using the same liberal theology and are unaware of it
Wed May 20, 2015 9:54 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Michael Voris uses liberal theology and yet critcizes Michael Coren
Tue May 19, 2015 10:10 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Fr.John Zuhlsdorf condones Mass for suicide
Tue May 19, 2015 9:18 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Vatican Council II is traditional or liberal depending on how you interpret the Letter of the Holy Office
Mon May 18, 2015 5:57 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Church Militant unable to answer questions on extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Sun May 17, 2015 5:55 am by Lionel L. Andrades


Why Is This Not Suprising?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:57 am

I know this is last weeks news. Why is nobody talking about this? This is just amazing. People seriously need to wake up and pull their heads out of the sand.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mhfm1?feature=mhee#p/u/6/UD53KzHx-2Q


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  MRyan on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Fatima for our times wrote:I know this is last weeks news. Why is nobody talking about this? This is just amazing. People seriously need to wake up and pull their heads out of the sand.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mhfm1?feature=mhee#p/u/6/UD53KzHx-2Q
What is surprising is that you would post this under the "Crises in the Church" when you do not belong to the very Church you say there is a crises.

What is surprising is that you would post the notorious sede tabloid-like "the amazing heresies of Benedict XVI" propaganda on a Catholic sub-forum when you have no right to do so. You cannot have a crises with a Church you neither belong to, or say exists.

Now, I wouldn't come to your false Church and argue with you over the crisis you face, so why do you come over to ours and think you can stir up the masses with your "amazing heresies of the apostate false popes" titillating TMZ-type docudramas?

Take it to the sede forum where you can condemn Christ's true Vicar and copy and paste sede propaganda to your heart's content. The owner and moderator of this Forum have declared the pope to be open season for sede's, and you, Jehanne, C_T, and Bernadette have wasted little time in condemning our Pope (and those of us who remain in communion with him) in the vilest of terms.

Don't take this "generosity" as an open invitation to spill your swill to other sub-forums.













avatar
MRyan

Posts : 2276
Reputation : 2448
Join date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  columba on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Mike why not address the words of BXVI instead of dwelling on who actually posted them. If the Dimonds have mis-quoted his words then show where they erred.
It seems it is now a crime against the Church to quote the Pope or to show how his words seem in apparent contradiction to traditional Church doctrine.
You Mike, may wish it to be the case that the crisis in the Church be blamed soley on the erronious understandings of the laity or even reprobate clergy but a realistic look at the matter would show that the crisis has reached (if not originated) as far as the papacy.

It's a strange world when the words of a Pope need to be discussed in a sede sub-forum. If I were to take a long list of quotes from -lets say- JPII or BXVI and post them for discussion (I think Rasha did this once and was pounced upon for doing so) it would immediately be considered by some to be an attack on their post-concilliar faith, even if no comments were attached.

Recent Popes aside, I see the crisis as beginning pre-VatII and Vat II itself being the soil from which a new one-world-church could most easily take root and practically grow unnoticed until its fruits became clear. I don't believe we've reached the stage of a "one world church" establisment because the hand of God has intervened and provided resistance in the form of the traditionalist faithful (as St Pius X once said, " The true friends of the people are the traditionalists").
The recent Popes, rather than being bulwarks against those who would wish to destroy the Church , have actually facillitated the distruction by both silence and word, action and inaction. The new ecumenical boat (of which recent popes have also been and stiil are the main pilots) is a total disgrace. It neither affirms Catholicism nor rebukes falcisity.

Either St Pius X was scare-mongering or his words are actually coming true before our incredulous eyes.
I for one will remain wary and detach myself from everything in the modern church that arouses suspicion; among them, the Novus ordo Missae, false ecumenism that does not seek conversion to the one true Church and every form of double speak from either an encyclical or catechism.
If there be a certain blindness on my part that prevents me from either jumping in with both feet to sedeism, or doing likewise with post concilliarism, then I pray that it be removed. I'm hoping however that it's prudence rather than blindness that prevents me in both cases.
avatar
columba

Posts : 979
Reputation : 1068
Join date : 2010-12-18
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  MRyan on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Either St Pius X was scare-mongering or his words are actually coming true before our incredulous eyes.
http://willingcatholicmartyr.blogspot.com/2010/06/antipope-pius-x-all-are-children-of-god.html:

Antipope Pius X: All are children of God, even infidels


Antipope Pius X clearly teaching that God is the Father of Jews, infidels, pagans, heretics, and schismatics.

Notre Charge Apostolique, Given by Antipope Pius X to the French Bishops, August 15, 1910: "The same applies to the notion of Fraternity which they found on the love of common interest or, beyond all philosophies and religions, on the mere notion of humanity, thus embracing with an equal love and tolerance all human beings and their miseries, whether these are intellectual, moral, or physical and temporal. But Catholic doctrine tells us that the primary duty of charity does not lie in the toleration of false ideas, however sincere they may be, nor in the theoretical or practical indifference towards the errors and vices in which we see our brethren plunged, but in the zeal for their intellectual and moral improvement as well as for their material well-being. Catholic doctrine further tells us that love for our neighbor flows from our love for God, Who is Father to all, and goal of the whole human family; and in Jesus Christ whose members we are, to the point that in doing good to others we are doing good to Jesus Christ Himself."

The whole human family? As we have seen, there are TWO families. Those under the Fatherhood of God and those under the fatherhood of the devil.

Pope Leo XII (12), Ubi Primum, # 22, May 5, 1824: “He who hears you, hears me; and he who despises you, despises me; and the Church is the pillar and firmament of truth, as the apostle Paul teaches. In reference to these words St. Augustine says: ‘Whoever is without the Church will not be reckoned among the sons, and whoever does not want to have the Church as mother will not have God as father.’”

The words of Pius X are so clearly heretical that there is no way at all to try to explain them away. And who would have the nerve to try? And of course, he learned that doctrine from his evil mentor antipope Leo XIII.

[END of citation]
Why don't you people pull your heads out of the sand?
avatar
MRyan

Posts : 2276
Reputation : 2448
Join date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Jehanne on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:16 pm

The Sacred Congregation of the Propagation of the Faith, under Blessed Pius X, in 1907, in answer to a question as to whether Confucius could have been saved, wrote:

"It is not allowed to affirm that Confucius was saved. Christians, when interrogated, must answer that those who die as infidels are damned."
avatar
Jehanne

Posts : 926
Reputation : 1025
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 49
Location : Iowa

http://unamsanctamecclesiamcatholicam.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  simple Faith on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Columba, you question why Mryan would take offence at Fatima's link to the Dimond brothers. Well if it was not immediatedly obvious to you let me quote what these so called catholics said about the Holy Father, the Vicar of Christ.
"It was truely an act of amazing heresy" ....... "wholesale endorsement of mortal sin" ......... "indicative of just how much a heretic Benedict XVI is and why a guy like him could never be a true pope" ........ "highly significant heresy" ........ "this is just blasphemous" ........ "if someone believes Benedict XVI has the Catholic faith you are not only not Catholic, you are going to follow him to hell, it's that simple"

I could explain what is WRONG about this but If it is not blatantly obvious to you why such garbage does not have a place on a 'Catholic forum' then I guess it would be a waste of time.
avatar
simple Faith

Posts : 164
Reputation : 179
Join date : 2011-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Missouri Mark on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:16 pm

So we all must only accept what Mike and SimpleFaith deem as being a crisis in the church and ignore all else? Rolling Eyes Maybe you both should apply for a job as moderators of the Catholic Answers Forum. You both would fit right in over there.

Thats why I rather this Forum instead of Catholic Answers Forum. You can't even claim there is a crisis in the church over there without either having your comment removed and/or being banned from their Forum entirely.

Missouri Mark

Posts : 21
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  columba on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Hmmm.. Your intention Mike I know was to draw a comparison between the obviously orthodox words of St Pius X with those troubling words of Benedict XVI.

No one could read the words of St Pius X and attach a heretical meaning to them. He was merely stating what was always the norm in Christian theology, i.e, that charity is not to be restricted to those only whom we love, (even the pagans do that much) but extends to all who are made in the image and likeness of God.
The line however is drawn when it comes to matters of faith. It is never a virtue to give credence to that which is false; in fact it is aginst charity to do so in as much as one would be participating in the self-deception of another and thus becomming an accomplice in that persons eternal ruin.

If Pope Bdenedict were to have spoken those same words as St Pius X, it would not have rubbed anyone's sensus fidelium up the wrong way.
avatar
columba

Posts : 979
Reputation : 1068
Join date : 2010-12-18
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  columba on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:02 pm

simple Faith wrote:Columba, you question why Mryan would take offence at Fatima's link to the Dimond brothers. Well if it was not immediatedly obvious to you let me quote what these so called catholics said about the Holy Father, the Vicar of Christ.
"It was truely an act of amazing heresy" ....... "wholesale endorsement of mortal sin" ......... "indicative of just how much a heretic Benedict XVI is and why a guy like him could never be a true pope" ........ "highly significant heresy" ........ "this is just blasphemous" ........ "if someone believes Benedict XVI has the Catholic faith you are not only not Catholic, you are going to follow him to hell, it's that simple"

I could explain what is WRONG about this but If it is not blatantly obvious to you why such garbage does not have a place on a 'Catholic forum' then I guess it would be a waste of time.

Would there be anything wrong with starting a post about Martin Luther and praising his anti-cathoilic heresies or excusing them with an appeal to the benignity of his own personal search for truth. Luther was a heretic plain and simple and an enemy of the Church. To call him anything else would be a le and an afront to orthodoxy. Ther was nothing benign about the persecution of Christians that followed in his wake.

If I were to start such a thread I would merely be conforming to the present mind of the pope in doing so. How anti-Catholic would that be?

avatar
columba

Posts : 979
Reputation : 1068
Join date : 2010-12-18
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Why is this not Suprising?

Post  George Brenner on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:32 pm

From Douay-Rheims
Genesis
"And they turned themselves from thence, and went their way to Sodom: but Abraham as yet stood before the Lord. 23 And drawing nigh he said: Wilt thou destroy the just with the wicked? 24 If there be fifty just men in the city, shall they perish withal? and wilt thou not spare that place for the sake of the fifty just, if they be therein? 25 Far be it from thee to do this thing, and to slay the just with the wicked, and for the just to be in like case as the wicked, this is not beseeming thee: thou who judgest all the earth, wilt not make this judgment. 26 And the Lord said to him: If I And in Sodom fifty just within the city, I will spare the whole place for their sake. 27 And Abraham answered, and said: Seeing I have once begun, I will speak to my Lord, whereas I am dust and ashes. 28 What if there be Ave less than fifty just persons? wilt thou for five and forty destroy the whole city? And he said: I will not destroy it, if I find five and forty. 29 And again he said to him: But if forty be found there, what wilt thou do? He said: I will not destroy it for the sake of forty. 30 Lord, saith he, be not angry, I beseech thee, if I speak: What if thirty shall be found there? He answered: I will not do it, if I And thirty there. 31 Seeing, saith he, I have once begun, I will speak to my Lord. What if twenty be found there? He said: I will not destroy it for the sake of twenty. 32 I beseech thee, saith he, be not angry, Lord, if I speak yet once more: What if tell should ten be found there ? And he said: I will not destroy it for the sake of ten. 33 And the Lord departed, after he had left speaking to Abraham: and Abraham returned to his place"

.....and we know how this story ended but for the sake of only a few.

We do find ourselves and our Catholic Church in great peril. If we do not hate Heresy, the greatest most dispicable sin against God, there is no chance for Holiness in us. Heresy and scandal has always been with us but the current situation seems almost helpless except for direct intervention by God himself. The Church itself is protected by the word of God. We know and can trust that the gates of hell will not prevail. The Church must NEVER be attacked by anyone, but there appears to be great confusion over protecting , shielding and covering up those that are blatant agents of Satan. When I write letters with documentation, it is perceived, I suppose as an attack on the Church. I can not and would never desert my faith and I will be subject to the Pope always on matters of faith, doctrine and morals along with the official teachings of the Church, very similar to the fourth commandment and its instructions. We constantly see from the mouths of many foul and dispicable words and/or deeds that beg for attention and immediate action. God demands we live and defend our faith. I put on notice to all that I have written to, that you either rebuke me and prove me wrong in which case I will BEG for God's mercy in confession, otherwise answer and act on my letters but do not hide. If you do not act by your silence you approve. I will keep on fighting for God and our One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. To all of the very good Clergy and Laity, especially those that are so sad and oh so quiet, please help me and pray for me.
avatar
George Brenner

Posts : 604
Reputation : 674
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  MRyan on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:39 pm

The Precious Blood or The Price of Our Salvation

By Frederick William Faber DD, [Thanks to George]

"There is a sense in which the Church goes along with the world. It is the same sense in which the shepherd leaves the sheep which have not strayed, and goes off in search of the one that has strayed. Each age is a stray sheep from God: and the Church has to seek it and fetch it back to him, so far as it is allowed to do so. We must not make light of the differences of the ages. Each age needs a persuading in a manner of its own. God's work is never done in any one age. Old controversies become useless, because they cease to be convincing. Old methods are found unsuitable, because things have changed."

“We must not measure the Church by unsupernatural standards, which it is the world's great object to persuade us to do. We must not be ashamed of it because it holds back when it seems grander to go forward. We must not be discontented with it when its action intersects some little favorite anticipations of our own. We must merge our own selves and our own views in its consciously or unconsciously Spirit Guided policy. When we are perplexed, we must stand still and believe. Silence makes us great-hearted and judging makes us little minded, We must like its ways, as well as obey its precepts and believe its doctrines. We must not theorize; for if we once begin to theorize, we shall soon come to sneer. A mind NOT under authority always lies under a necessity of being pert. When the Church suffers, or souls suffer, we must not be content with the selfish consolation that, after all, the Church is eternal, and MUST conquer in the long run; but we must have an active sympathy with all its present vicissitudes, and an untiring zeal and unquenchable thirst for souls; and the Salvation of souls is a matter of the present; it cannot wait for the future, because men are dying daily."
Our Lord was not afraid to mingle with sinners, prostitutes and tax-collectors, and was routinely condemned for doing so. He said other sheep He had that must be brought into the fold, and for those who left the fold, He would drop everything to go find them; nay, He would even lay waste the world for the salvation of one of His lost sheep.

Pope Benedict XVI is exposed and uncovered before the world as he openly seeks to bring those whose father's left the Church so long ago back into the fold. He is tired of waiting ... he will go to them and risk the finger-waiving, the jeering and the accusations from those who call him "Papa", but is there no one who will cover him as the cloak of vulnerability is torn away and he lies exposed to the taunts and the elements?

This, as Simple Faith says, is what we get as "discussion" points:

"It was truly an act of amazing heresy" ....... "wholesale endorsement of mortal sin" ......... "indicative of just how much a heretic Benedict XVI is and why a guy like him could never be a true pope" ........ "highly significant heresy" ........ "this is just blasphemous" ........ "if someone believes Benedict XVI has the Catholic faith you are not only not Catholic, you are going to follow him to hell, it's that simple"

And you do not understand why such "garbage" is not welcomed on other Catholic forums? This was not a question of Church policy or of how one might reconcile the intention of the pope with previous Church teaching and practice, this is an open and vicious onslaught where a guilty verdict against Christ's true Vicar has already been leveled.

As I said, take your sede website trailer-trash to the sede sub-forum and stop with this sickening special pleading.

avatar
MRyan

Posts : 2276
Reputation : 2448
Join date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Missouri Mark on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:42 am

If someone doesn't like whats said on the video, then they can simply turn the volume off. He or she can simply watch the video of Benedict XVI as he prays with the Lutherans in a Lutheran church service. They can judge for themselves what is taking place without hearing the commentary from those who posted that video.

MRyan wrote:As I said, take your sede website trailer-trash to the sede sub-forum and stop with this sickening special pleading.

Last time I looked, you're not the Forum owner.

Also, you really need to stop calling people by the term "trailer trash". People who live in trailers are not trash, so stop using such unCatholic language. You only make yourself look bad when you do that.

Missouri Mark

Posts : 21
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Allie on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:41 am

Missouri Mark wrote:
MRyan wrote:As I said, take your sede website trailer-trash to the sede sub-forum and stop with this sickening special pleading.

Last time I looked, you're not the Forum owner.

Also, you really need to stop calling people by the term "trailer trash". People who live in trailers are not trash, so stop using such unCatholic language. You only make yourself look bad when you do that.

M-Mark, for the sake of honesty and integrity, I think you need to re-read the post. It is clear (at least to me and I am sure to others) that MRyan is not calling a person trailer trash- but the method used by particular "brothers" and their ilk to propagandize hatred against the Holy Father "trailer trash".

It is most sorrowful to see how hatred (instead of holy zeal) has consumed the actions of so many who claim to be the "traditional" Catholics. It is not hard when reading the Gospels and Epistles to understand how a true child of God is to behave. Please show me how the methods of the Dimond "Bros" are in any way reconcilable to the Gospel.

avatar
Allie

Posts : 100
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : southern Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Jehanne on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:25 am

Yes, let's see what the Epistles say, shall we?

"To deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Corinthians 5:5)

"Of whom is Hymeneus and Alexander, whom I have delivered up to Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme." (1 Timothy 1:20)

But, it's the "Hallmark Jesus," only Love, Joy & Peace! Let's all come together to "make the World a better Place!!"
avatar
Jehanne

Posts : 926
Reputation : 1025
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 49
Location : Iowa

http://unamsanctamecclesiamcatholicam.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Allie on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:54 am

Jehanne wrote:Yes, let's see what the Epistles say, shall we?

"To deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Corinthians 5:5)

"Of whom is Hymeneus and Alexander, whom I have delivered up to Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme." (1 Timothy 1:20)

But, it's the "Hallmark Jesus," only Love, Joy & Peace! Let's all come together to "make the World a better Place!!"

I am on my way out the door, I will have my own verses at a later time.

I am not all about "love and peace and make world a better place" at the expense of Truth. However, I think it is proper to tread carefully in consigning people to hell and blaspheming the Holy Spirit. How are you so certain that the Holy Father is not truly our Pope? The Jews did not recognize Jesus Christ as God, instead saw Him as an imposter and a blasphemer and consigned Him to death on the Cross (and in their eyes- to hell).

Perhaps more meditiation on the Passion and circumstances of the Passion of our Lord are in order?
avatar
Allie

Posts : 100
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : southern Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

RE: Why is This not Suprising?

Post  George Brenner on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Let me start by thanking, MRyan for the Requote of part of my post on the Book, The Precious Blood by Father Faber

As yes, Missouri Mark, you are right about the name calling as is Allie. It is not Christ like and must stop.



I find great relevance and truth in what MRyan says when speaking of Jesus in what follows: MRyan Quote>

"Our Lord was not afraid to mingle with sinners, prostitutes and tax-collectors, and was routinely condemned for doing so. He said other sheep He had that must be brought into the fold, and for those who left the fold, He would drop everything to go find them; nay, He would even lay waste the world for the salvation of one of His lost sheep"


End of MRyans quote>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


It is most historically true that Jesus did this constantly. Jesus message and mission was always clear in that Jesus had a supernatural love and compassion for the Sinner and offered forgiveness for recognition and most importantly heartfelt sorrow for commiting the sin(s) by the sinner. Love the sinner and despise the sin and GO AND SIN NO MORE was always the message.


And of course it also follows let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

To attack our Pope is vicious and cruel. It is as if some are a member of some scandal or Heresy of the day club. Did you ever think that Jesus as MRyan is saying in above quote physically comforted the sinner to show his love and Mercy in anticipation that the sinner would see the darkness of their sin and thus repent to sin no more. How could anyone poosibly know the intentions of the Pope without him spelling out EVERYTHING he does. Did you ever stop to think that Blessed John Paul II, kissed the Koran out of the immense love he had for all people he visted in the quest for the conversion of sinners. In any event He did not owe me an explanation.

And what will you do if lying on your deathbed{if we are so fortunate}, in the final seconds your soul begins to ache, but time runs out; and the next thing you know, you are before Jesus and before anything is said you see a fiqure walking towards you and your mouth trembles as you wisper is that Pope_____________________ and Jesus says.................................................................... YES.

I am a lowly sinner but I would implore all to kneel, better yet lay prostrate on the floor in our favorite prayer place and one on one with God pray to help Him to help us with where we need to be at with our Faith. Without the Sacraments spiritual life and wellbeing is for all intent hopeless.


Love and pray for Our Pope , pray for our Clergy and vocations, we are in turbulent seas.





avatar
George Brenner

Posts : 604
Reputation : 674
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  simple Faith on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Mryan wrote,
"Our Lord was not afraid to mingle with sinners, prostitutes and tax-collectors ..."
Just imagine that during Jesus's time on earth there were cameras and video and those incidents were captured and edited and then commented upon by the Dimond brothers and then posted on youtube. Well I'll let you imagine the rest.
avatar
simple Faith

Posts : 164
Reputation : 179
Join date : 2011-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  columba on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Simple Faith wrote:

Mryan wrote,
"Our Lord was not afraid to mingle with sinners, prostitutes and tax-collectors ..."

Excellent point. Now can you back it up with what Our Lord actually preached when He was among such sinners? Can you provide a single instance where Our Lord confirmed someone in their sin? And yes, even in the absence of video cameras and editors, Christ was still accused of blasphemy. In fact nothing could be found in eveidence to condemn Him and thus false evidence had to be conjured up against Him.
If you have trouble with the Dimonds then why not read the transcripts of the actual words of the Pope in Germany or any of his many writings and see if you have trouble finding evidence of heresy. Remember that no private interpretation is pemited; you must understand his words in the same way and meaning as he himself understands them which is evident in how he applies them practically.
If (as DeSelby suggested) you leave aside any potentionally biased commentries and watch or listen/read to what BXVI says and tell everyone here if he is seeking conversions to the one true Church of Christ or is he implying (heretically) that conversion is not necessary?

St Vincent Ferrer went among sinners (Jews and Mohammedans) and risked his life to save their souls and far from confirming them in their perfidity he preached and converted around 80,000 of them in a couple of sermons. He didn't convert them to some vague, all-embracing, super-church but rather to the one, holy Cathoilic and apostolic Church.

As mike would accuse some of "special pleading," I see more special pleading in you and Mike's last few posts than in any other on this thread.

avatar
columba

Posts : 979
Reputation : 1068
Join date : 2010-12-18
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Mryan wrote:
What is surprising is that you would post this under the "Crises in the Church" when you do not belong to the very Church you say there is a crises.

What is surprising is that you would post the notorious sede tabloid-like "the amazing heresies of Benedict XVI" propaganda on a Catholic sub-forum when you have no right to do so. You cannot have a crises with a Church you neither belong to, or say exists.


What is not surprising to me is that you would be the first to respond in defense of the Lutheran “service.” The first to defend that which is against the unchangeableness of Christian doctrine and of that which goes against errors once condemned, not to be discussed again.

Mryan wrote:
Now, I wouldn't come to your false Church and argue with you over the crisis you face

Contrary what you and Benedict XVI would do, by showing charity “one of the three Theological Virtues” (1 Cor. 13:13), I would try to convert those members that belonged to a false Church and bring them to the True Church so that they might follow the rule of life taught by Jesus Christ and have a chance at attaining eternal salvation.

The false Church you say I belong to is the One True Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, outside of which there is no salvation. The crises we face are against those outside the Church, who publicly and in private try to tear apart, with their diabolical teeth, the Dogmas of the Faith (the dogmas which Satan despises) which are truths fallen from Heaven. That’s the crises that we Catholics are up against.

MRyan wrote:
so why do you come over to ours and think you can stir up the masses with your "amazing heresies of the apostate false popes" titillating TMZ-type docudramas?


Over to who’s, yours? The last I heard the owner of this forum was called RashLampa. Any problems with me take it to the person you went crying to the last time or stop your moaning. I’ve just as much right to post on this forum as you do. What makes you more special than me? The only thing I did was post a video which shows the man in Rome taking active part in a condemned heretical “prayer service,” a “service” which you seemingly have no problem with.

MRyan wrote:
Take it to the sede forum where you can condemn Christ's true Vicar and copy and paste sede propaganda to your heart's content.

It doesn’t matter where I post that video, you would still try and make up some lame excuse for him being there. You would come up with something that would make it look as if he done nothing wrong and cover it up so to speak. Ultimately, when it comes to these issues, that’s how you operate. You sprinkle icing over the stale doughnut, it is pure false.

MRyan wrote:
The owner and moderator of this Forum have declared the pope to be open season for sede's, and you, Jehanne, C_T, and Bernadette have wasted little time in condemning our Pope (and those of us who remain in communion with him) in the vilest of terms.

What’s your definition of the word vile? It seems to me that, defending the Churchs dogmas and making deceived Catholics aware of modernist Rome and the errors spewing from that fallen city, is how you would define the word “vile.” The definition of the word “vile” in your mind is the complete opposite of that which is given in the Oxford Dictionary.

MRyan wrote:
Don't take this "generosity" as an open invitation to spill your swill to other sub-forums.


Spill your swill; I must remember that one!




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Allie wrote:
M-Mark, for the sake of honesty and integrity, I think you need to re-read the post. It is clear (at least to me and I am sure to others) that MRyan is not calling a person trailer trash- but the method used by particular "brothers" and their ilk to propagandize hatred against the Holy Father "trailer trash".
No Allie, you are wrong. MRyan is referring to the Dimond Brothers. He always refers to them as “trailer trash” and he always fires abuse at them, calls them names and condemns them. I would love to see him make fun of them in a one on one debate when they can defend themselves. His false and heretical position would be exposed and annihilated. Truth always prevails and MRyan doe’s not have the truth on his side.

Also, why do you refer to the Dimond brothers with quotation marks? Are they not true Benedictine monks? You seem to have no problem with Benedict XVI calling the leaders of schismatic sects “his holiness” and the members of their schismatic flocks “the faithful” etc… Hypocrisy.

You, MRyan, Simple Faith and everyone else who condemn the Dimond brothers should seriously consider keeping number 4 of the following in mind the next time you think about hurling abuse at them or mocking them.

Promises made to the holy father (St. Benedict) regarding the destiny of his Order and that of its friends and enemies:

1. His order will continue to exist to the End of the World.
2. It will, at the End of the World, in the final battle, render great services to the holy Church and confirm many in the faith.
3. No one shall die in the Order whose salvation would not be assured. And if a monk begins to lead a bad life and does not amend, he will fall into disgrace, or be expelled from the Order, or will leave it of his own accord.
4. Everyone who persecutes his Order and does not repent will see his days shortened or meet with an unfortunate end.
5. All, however, who love his Order will obtain a happy death.


Taken from the book “The Life of St. Benedict” from page 57 written by St. Gregory the Great.

Take number two from above for example. I think we would all agree that we are living in the final days. The only Benedictine monks I see that are converting people and confirming many in the faith today are the Dimond brothers. The benedictine monks of the Vatican II sect don't seem to be doing any thing of the sort, at least I don't know of any that are out spreading the faith and converting people.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  MRyan on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Fatima for our times wrote:
Allie wrote:
M-Mark, for the sake of honesty and integrity, I think you need to re-read the post. It is clear (at least to me and I am sure to others) that MRyan is not calling a person trailer trash- but the method used by particular "brothers" and their ilk to propagandize hatred against the Holy Father "trailer trash".
No Allie, you are wrong. MRyan is referring to the Dimond Brothers. He always refers to them as “trailer trash” and he always fires abuse at them, calls them names and condemns them.
Spoken like a true sycophant. Please show me where I "'always refer to them as 'trailer trash'”.

Their website and their YouTube propaganda are pure venomous trailer-trash, and I mean absolutely no disrespect to people who live in trailer homes.

I have no respect for their sycophants who can't write a single coherent sentence without falling into doctrinal or factual error but are forever copying & pasting and defending the most vile and reprehensible attacks by these brothers against anyone and everyone who does not buy their infallible "pronouncements" and "judgments". They are a scourge and anyone who follows them is following them straight into hell.

Read Fr. Faber's excellent article on taking scandal that was posted by George and then try and tell us that these brothers are carrying on in the tradition of the Saints. Not even the most fire-breathing apologists among the Saints EVER acted the way they act; for never did they turn their justified anger into personal attacks against His Church, Christ's Vicar and those who remain in communion with him; even when we had the most immoral Popes one can imagine.

That's all you people do is take scandal and try and rub our noses in it; and then get upset when we refuse to take it.

Stop trying to drag Catholics out of the Church -- by the quality of your recent recruits, I'd say you're losing, big time.

avatar
MRyan

Posts : 2276
Reputation : 2448
Join date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Catholic_Truth on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:56 pm

This is where MRyan proves to us all that he is disingenuous. Those of us that have been on this forum since it began remembers that in past posts on other threads, MRyan claimed the Dimond brothers live in a trailer in a swamp. I've heard other modernists make the same claims in other online forums. Therefore MRyan is indeed calling the Dimond's by the term "trailer trash". The only reason MRyan is trying to back away from that and claim otherwise, is because Missouri Mark and George Brenner have pointed out how nasty and unchristian MRyan's remarks are.

It doesn't surprise me that Allie would defend MRyan. Thats all she ever does. She enjoys defending someone who promulgates modernism in the name of a "deeper understanding". Guess everyone needs a cheerleader.

Also, Fatima, you are right. MRyan would never debate the Dimonds one-on-one in a
recorded phone debate toll free at 1-800-275-1126 . Just take a look at all the lame excuses he gave Columba as to why he couldn't and wouldn't debate them. One of his excuses was that he just doesn't have the time. So we are all expected to believe that he doesn't have the time for a 20 to 30 minute debate, even though we all know MRyan makes plenty of time for engaging in discussions on this forum. So again, MRyan proves he is disingenious. As I had told all of you before, MRyan would hide behind his keyboard in this Forum rather than confront the Dimonds in an actual recorded live debate, and MRyan simply proved me correct.
avatar
Catholic_Truth

Posts : 115
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : Louisiana

http://www.PaltalkExpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Allie on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Fatima for our times wrote:
Allie wrote:
M-Mark, for the sake of honesty and integrity, I think you need to re-read the post. It is clear (at least to me and I am sure to others) that MRyan is not calling a person trailer trash- but the method used by particular "brothers" and their ilk to propagandize hatred against the Holy Father "trailer trash".
No Allie, you are wrong. MRyan is referring to the Dimond Brothers. He always refers to them as “trailer trash” and he always fires abuse at them, calls them names and condemns them. I would love to see him make fun of them in a one on one debate when they can defend themselves. His false and heretical position would be exposed and annihilated. Truth always prevails and MRyan doe’s not have the truth on his side.

F-f-o-times, it's like the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

And if you want to see them in a "one-on-one debate" , then why don't you invite them to come here? If they are truly concerned with saving souls and letting the truth of God be known to all, then they should have no problem with a debate online versus on the phone. Do you agree?



Fatima for our times wrote: Also, why do you refer to the Dimond brothers with quotation marks? Are they not true Benedictine monks? You seem to have no problem with Benedict XVI calling the leaders of schismatic sects “his holiness” and the members of their schismatic flocks “the faithful” etc… Hypocrisy.

Can you provide the proof that they are actual Benedictine monks? I've been looking and haven't found anything to prove this other than their own words.


Fatima for our times wrote:You, MRyan, Simple Faith and everyone else who condemn the Dimond brothers should seriously consider keeping number 4 of the following in mind the next time you think about hurling abuse at them or mocking them.

[color=white]Promises made to the holy father (St. Benedict) regarding the destiny of his Order and that of its friends and enemies:

So now you are using this as a threat or intimidation---what, so that I will not question the validity of the Dimond Bros or so that I will not be disgusted with their tactics or hatred for Pope Benedict? I will take my chances, for the Lord knows I would not willfully do anything to offend Him or His Saints.

Not to mention, I have not condemned them. I pray they will repent and I pray for their salvation. Do you do the same for Pope Benedict?

avatar
Allie

Posts : 100
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : southern Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Allie on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Catholic_Truth wrote:
It doesn't surprise me that Allie would defend MRyan. Thats all she ever does. She enjoys defending someone who promulgates modernism in the name of a "deeper understanding". Guess everyone needs a cheerleader.


I am going to begin praying for you C_T, then you will know that I am your cheerleader as well. And I am not being sarcastic.


avatar
Allie

Posts : 100
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : southern Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Allie on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:44 pm

MRyan wrote:
The Precious Blood or The Price of Our Salvation

By Frederick William Faber DD, [Thanks to George]

"There is a sense in which the Church goes along with the world. It is the same sense in which the shepherd leaves the sheep which have not strayed, and goes off in search of the one that has strayed. Each age is a stray sheep from God: and the Church has to seek it and fetch it back to him, so far as it is allowed to do so. We must not make light of the differences of the ages. Each age needs a persuading in a manner of its own. God's work is never done in any one age. Old controversies become useless, because they cease to be convincing. Old methods are found unsuitable, because things have changed."

“We must not measure the Church by unsupernatural standards, which it is the world's great object to persuade us to do. We must not be ashamed of it because it holds back when it seems grander to go forward. We must not be discontented with it when its action intersects some little favorite anticipations of our own. We must merge our own selves and our own views in its consciously or unconsciously Spirit Guided policy. When we are perplexed, we must stand still and believe. Silence makes us great-hearted and judging makes us little minded, We must like its ways, as well as obey its precepts and believe its doctrines. We must not theorize; for if we once begin to theorize, we shall soon come to sneer. A mind NOT under authority always lies under a necessity of being pert. When the Church suffers, or souls suffer, we must not be content with the selfish consolation that, after all, the Church is eternal, and MUST conquer in the long run; but we must have an active sympathy with all its present vicissitudes, and an untiring zeal and unquenchable thirst for souls; and the Salvation of souls is a matter of the present; it cannot wait for the future, because men are dying daily."
Our Lord was not afraid to mingle with sinners, prostitutes and tax-collectors, and was routinely condemned for doing so. He said other sheep He had that must be brought into the fold, and for those who left the fold, He would drop everything to go find them; nay, He would even lay waste the world for the salvation of one of His lost sheep.

Pope Benedict XVI is exposed and uncovered before the world as he openly seeks to bring those whose father's left the Church so long ago back into the fold. He is tired of waiting ... he will go to them and risk the finger-waiving, the jeering and the accusations from those who call him "Papa", but is there no one who will cover him as the cloak of vulnerability is torn away and he lies exposed to the taunts and the elements?


Unfortunately the most acknowledged aspect of this post was "trailer trash".

I hope we can discuss some other parts of Mike's post. I have several things that have struck me about Fr.Faber's words and the highlighted part above. I will try to get on and post them sometime in the next few days when I have thought some more about it.

avatar
Allie

Posts : 100
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : southern Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  MRyan on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Allie wrote:
Unfortunately the most acknowledged aspect of this post was "trailer trash".

I hope we can discuss some other parts of Mike's post. I have several things that have struck me about Fr.Faber's words and the highlighted part above. I will try to get on and post them sometime in the next few days when I have thought some more about it.
"Trailer-trash" was an unfortunate turn of a phrase, which I already regret since, as you say, it distracts us from the real issues concerning those who think they can walk into our little home (this forum) and insult our pope (and us) with the must vile of invectives.

There are certain things we as Catholics do not have to tolerate, and that's one of them. Yes, Bernadette and Jehanne, I'm talking to you.
avatar
MRyan

Posts : 2276
Reputation : 2448
Join date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Is This Not Suprising?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum