Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus Forum (No Salvation Outside the Church Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Unity of the Body (the Church, Israel)
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:46 am by tornpage

» Defilement of the Temple
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 am by tornpage

» Forum update
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 8:24 am by tornpage

» Bishop Williamson's Recent Comments
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:42 pm by MRyan

» The Mysterious 45 days of Daniel 12:11-12
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 11:04 am by tornpage

» St. Bonaventure on the Necessity of Baptism
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 7:06 pm by tornpage

» Isaiah 22:20-25
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:44 am by tornpage

» Translation of Bellarmine's De Amissione Gratiae, Bk. VI
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:04 am by tornpage

» Orestes Brownson Nails it on Baptism of Desire
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 3:06 pm by MRyan

» Do Feeneyites still exist?
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:02 am by Jehanne

» Sedevacantism and the Church's Indefectibility
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 pm by tornpage

» Inallible safety?
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 1:47 pm by MRyan

» Usury - Has the Church Erred?
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 11:05 pm by tornpage

» Rethink "Feeneyism"?
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 8:40 pm by MRyan

» SSPX cannot accept Vatican Council II because of the restrictions placed by the Jewish Left
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 8:57 am by Jehanne

» Anyone still around?
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:04 pm by Jehanne

» Angelqueen.org???
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 am by Paul

» Vatican (CDF/Ecclesia Dei) has no objection if the SSPX and all religious communities affirm Vatican Council II (without the premise)
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Piazza Spagna - mission
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:06 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Fund,Catholic organisation needed to help Catholic priests in Italy like Fr. Alessandro Minutella
My email to Traditio and their reply. EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 am by Lionel L. Andrades

My email to Traditio and their reply.

Go down

My email to Traditio and their reply. Empty My email to Traditio and their reply.

Post  Jehanne Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:48 pm

AUTOMATED REPLY FROM THE SECRETARY TO THE TRADITIO NETWORK

"Secretary to the TRADITIO Fathers" <secretary@traditio.com>

It was so kind of you to write the Fathers and for being such an avid reader of TRADITIO. It is the dedication of you and over 17,000,000 other readers that has made the TRADITIO Traditional Roman Catholic Network the most read of all traditional Roman Catholic sites. Thank you for reading and publicizing the site, so that the traditional Roman Catholic message can reach even more readers.

The purpose of the Ask the Fathers department is educational only, to provide answers to persons who are sincerely seeking information about traditional Roman Catholicism, not to engage in debate. The Fathers have to answer hundreds of scores of inquiries a day, as well as write their Commentaries. So, they have asked me to screen out those messages that violate the protocols published in the "Ask the Fathers" department.

Please review and conform to those protocols so that future messages may be entertained from you. If you receive no reply in future, you will know that you have violated the clearly-stated protocols and that the Secretary's office has added you to the Blocked List, so that future messages from you will automatically be redirected to the trash bin unread.

============
On Wed, 10 Oct 2012, Donald E. Flood wrote:

That's fine if you are unable (or unwilling) to answer my question. However, there are 2865 paragraphs in the "new" Catechism of the Catholic Church, and certainly, you should be able to identify one that is heterodox??? As I have already told you, one difference between the Roman Catechism and the "new" one is that the former nowhere mentions the dogma of indulgences. Does that mean that the Catechism of Trent is heretical? After all, the PDF version is 346 pages long, and yet, the authors nowhere felt the need to discuss the topic of indulgences, even in a single sentence.

Information on this topic will be found over the past twelve years in the Daily Commentaries from the TRADITIO Fathers department, available from the main menu of the TRADITIO Network's home page, www.traditio.com.

Use the TRADITIO Search Engine in the Daily Commentaries from the Fathers department to find the Commentaries that cover this topic with the search term "Catechism".

============
On Tue, 9 Oct 2012, Donald E. Flood wrote:

I have read both of them. Perhaps you can point out a difference or two? For instance, the Roman Catechism is completely silent on indulgences, yet the current Catechism discusses those.

THE TRADITIO FATHERS REPLY>>> There have been many historical exposes about the technique the New Order sect uses to throw in a few old nuggets to deceive "conservatives," while completely ravaging everything else. Don't be mislead by an obvious hoax. When you look at the Roman Catechism (of Trent) and the Newcatechism, even a blind person can see that they are two different books, describing two different faiths.

>>> And the New Order "faith," as evidenced in the Newcatechism, has led to turning the Newchurch clergy into a significant portion of homosexuals and paedophiles, getting their "pardons" from Newpope. You really need to read Randy Engel's three-volume metriculously-researched book, which has been referred to several times in the Daily Commentaries.

==========================================================================
This reply is personal and private to you.
You are prohibited by federal statute from forwarding or publishing it.
For traditional Mass sites and answers to many questions, we refer you to:
OFFICIAL TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC DIRECTORY
Click on: www.traditio.com/nat.htm for the Current Monthly Edition
TRADITIO: TRADITIONAL ROMAN CATHOLIC NETWORK (www.traditio.com)
The Leading Traditional Roman Catholic Site: 17,000,000 Readers since 1994
==========================================================================

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012, Donald E. Flood wrote:

Dear Traditio Fathers,

You are not being fair to the current Catechism of the Catholic Church:

http://unamsanctamecclesiamcatholicam.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-catechisms-lost-teachings.

(Yeah, "so sue me"!)
Jehanne
Jehanne

Back to top Go down