Latest topics
» Polish traditionalists handicapped : Archbishop Lefebvre made a mistake
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:20 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Communities of Fr.Leonard Feeney in the USA when they interpret Vatican Council II with the irrational premise deny the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:18 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Bishop Robert J.McManus and Brother Thomas Augustine MICM,Superior,St.Benedict Center,Still River,MA, interpret Vatican Council II with the 'possibilites are exceptions' error
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:47 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» SSPX must be aware of the deception of Abp.Guido Pozzo and confront it
Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:57 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Two popes must ask all Catholics to affirm Vatican Council II (premise-free) as they do
Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:16 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Still River Ma., could lose canomical status because of Feeneyism
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:54 am by Lionel L. Andrades

»  Traditionalists oppose Pope Francis on morals but give him a pass on salvation
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:06 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Someone needs to help Cardinal Luiz Ladaria, Archbishop Pozzo and Archbishop Di Noia see how they use a false premise to interpret Vatican Council II
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:53 pm by Lionel L. Andrades

» Robert Siscoe and John of St. Thomas Respond to Fr. Cekada
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:25 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Still no denial from Abp.Guido Pozzo : SSPX must accept Vatican Council II with a false doctrine and the new theology based on an irrational premise Image result for Photo of Archbishop Guido Pozzo
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:03 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Five Catholic academics accept the development of doctrine on salvation and Vatican Council II but reject it on morals and the death penalty
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:32 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Dr.Robert Fastiggi wants Bishop Donald Sanborn and Chris Ferrara to affirm a magisterium in heresy and schism like him
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:30 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» ]Christine Niles uses the false premise to interpret magisterial documents
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:30 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» SSPX has a right to canonical status when they correct their doctrinal error in the 'chart'
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:25 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» No one shows Massimo Faggioli his precise theological and philosophical mistake
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:07 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Rethink "Feeneyism"?
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:02 pm by tornpage

» Brother Andre Marie MICM, the Prior at the St. Benedict Center does not correct Frs.Brian Harrison and Cekada,Bishops Sanborn,Pirvanus,Kelly and Fellay
Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:24 pm by MRyan

» Revisiting Diocese/Parish Screening Policy
Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:03 pm by MRyan

» When sedes and trads can accept that Pius XII made a mistake then popes since John XXIII are no more in heresy
Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:08 pm by MRyan

» Doctrinal talks were conducted with Fr.Gleize on 'the other side'
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:08 am by Lionel L. Andrades


Benedict XVI Light of the World Exposed by Br. Peter Dimond

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Benedict XVI, Light of the world exposed by Br Peter Dimond

Post  George Brenner on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Hello Fatima For Our Times,







2:17 am/USA...post by you. It seems that when I am up that in the wee hours, some of the best prayer, thinking, inspiration and contemplation take place. I have grave concerns like yourself for the crisis in the Church we find ourselves in. Pope Benedict addresses many times the grave times that we are in today's world, Only a fool would think that the very foundations of our Faith are not being attacked in the most hideous ways by the works of the Devil. Questions for you? Do you not think our Pope suffers and is trying to overcome evil? Do you really believe all the Popes quotes that you cite below, if alive today would not recognize and be subject to the last several Popes? With your namesake, Fatima do you think that there is any possibilty that the third secret of Fatima may pertain to this very crisis we find ourselves in? Do you not believe that some or many Catholics have gone to Heaven who were members the last sixty years of the Catholic Church? Do you believe that you have authority to judge the eternal destination of the departed? Are you comfortable in your current stance and ready to meet Jesus for judgement? Do you think that it is impossible to be part of the solution by remaining in the Church? If our past four Popes have not been true Popes, who will elect a true Pope? Do my questions anger you for I can assure you that they are asked out of charity, curiosity and love?

If you choose to answer fine, if not I understand. I believe that you are a victim of the
deep problems, abuses. lack of clear direction, lack of teaching the faith, cowardice by many in the Church, modern, liberal and diluted thinking along with unwarranted compromise that comes oh so close to solution only by the return of Jesus.


FatimaforOurtimes said the Following:


Pope Leo XIII, Satis Cognitum (# 15), June 29, 1896: “From this it must be clearly understood that Bishops are deprived of the right and power of ruling, if they deliberately secede from Peter and his successors; because, by this secession, they are separated from the foundation on which the whole edifice must rest. They are therefore outside the edifice itself…”

Pope Pius IX, Amantissimus (# 3), April 8, 1862: “There are other, almost countless, proofs drawn from the most trustworthy witnesses which clearly and openly testify with great faith, exactitude, respect and obedience that all who want to belong to the true and only Church of Christ must honor and obey this Apostolic See and the Roman Pontiff.”

Pope Pius IX, Vatican Council I, 1870, Sess. 4, Chap. 3, ex cathedra: "… all the faithful of Christ must believe that the Apostolic See and the Roman Pontiff hold primacy over the whole world, and the Pontiff of Rome himself is the successor of the blessed Peter, the chief of the apostles, and is the true vicar of Christ and head of the whole Church... Furthermore We teach and declare that the Roman Church, by the disposition of the Lord, holds the sovereignty of ordinary power over all others… This is the doctrine of Catholic truth from which no one can deviate and keep his faith and salvation." (Denz. 1826-1827)

Pope Pelagius II, epistle (2) Dilectionis vestrae, 585: “Does he who does not hold this unity of the Church believe that he has the faith? Does he who deserts and resists the chair of Peter, on which the Church was founded, have confidence that he is in the Church?”

Pope Pius VI, Charitas (# 32), April 13, 1791: “Finally, in one word, stay close to Us. For no one can be in the Church of Christ without being in unity with its visible head and founded on the See of Peter.”

Pope Leo XIII, Satis Cognitum (# 13), June 29, 1896: “Therefore if a man does not want to be, or to be called, a heretic, let him not strive to please this or that man… but let him hasten before all things to be in communion with the Roman See.”




Your Friend,

JMJ.

George
avatar
George Brenner

Posts : 604
Reputation : 674
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Benedict XVI Light of the World Exposed by Br. Peter Dimond

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:40 am

Hi George,

Sorry this a long post, I hope you read it I am happy to answer your questions.

George Brenner wrote:
Do you not think our Pope suffers and is trying to overcome evil?


Yes I think Benedict suffers from health problems in his old age but no, I do not believe he is trying to overcome evil. If he were trying to do that he wouldn’t have invited the false religions of the world to come to Assisi to pray to their false gods which the bible tells us are devils. He wouldn’t call these people “pilgrims of truth” and want to be in dialog with them without trying to convert them.

If he was trying to overcome evil, On March 14, 2010, Benedict XVI wouldn’t have gave a homily from the pulpit of Rome’s Lutheran Church to Lutheran “Pastor” Kruse and the Evangelical Lutheran Community: “Dear Brothers and Sisters, I would like to offer my warm thanks to the whole Community, your leaders, and in particular to Pastor Kruse, for having invited me to celebrate this Laetare Sunday with you… Dear Pastor Kruse, you have interpreted St. Paul’s Message of hope for us… It is wonderful that today, Laetare Sunday, we can pray together,sing the same hymns, listen to the same word of God, explain it and seek to understand it together; that we look to the one Christ whom we see and to whom we wish to belong and that, in this manner, we are already witnessing that he is the one, the One who has called us all and to whom, in the deepest way possible, we all belong… Dear friends, once again I would like to thank you for extending this invitation to me, for the cordiality with which you have welcomed me, and also for your words, kind Ms. Esch. Let us give thanks for having been able to pray and sing together.”

Benedict XVI calls the heretical minister a “pastor.” Therefore, heretical non-Catholic ministers are true pastors, according to Benedict XVI. Benedict XVI states that he prays with Lutheran heretics and schismatics. This has always been condemned throughout the entire history of the Catholic Church as a mortal sin and an expression of heresy.

Pope Pius IX, Neminem vestrum (# 5), Feb. 2, 1854: “We want you to know that those same monks sent Us a splendid profession of Catholic faith and doctrine… They eloquently acknowledged and freely received the regulations and decrees which the popes and the sacred congregations published or would publish – especially those which prohibit communicatio in divinis (communion in holy matters) with schismatics… They acknowledge that they condemn the error of the schismatic Armenians and recognize that they are outside of the Church of Jesus Christ.”

Pope Pius XI, Mortalium Animos (# 10), Jan. 6, 1928: “… this Apostolic See has never allowed its subjects to take part in the assemblies of non-Catholics…”

Participating in non-Catholic ceremonies was also always condemned as a mortal sin. So, Benedict XVI encourages people to commit mortal sin. Benedict XVI also states that Lutherans and Catholics belong, in the deepest way possible, to Jesus Christ. So, according to Benedict XVI, even if a person decided to convert to the Catholic Church, it would in no way deepen his or her relationship with Jesus. No, according to Benedict XVI, since they are Lutherans they all belong in the deepest way possible to Jesus. This is blatant heresy. An interesting side-note to one of Benedict XVI’s latest heretical speeches is how L’Osservatore Romano [the Vatican’s official newspaper] introduces Benedict XVI’s speech to the Lutherans. It states:

“After hearing the [Lutheran] Pastor’s homily, the Holy Father preached on John 12:20-26. This was not Benedict XVI’s first Visit to the Lutheran Church for as the Cardinal Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith he took part in an ecumenical debate there on 19 October 1998. The invitation to the Pope was prompted by the desire to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Pope John Paul II’s December 11, 1983 [visit] in honor of the fifth centenary [five hundred year anniversary] of Martin Luther’s birth.

A little insight to refresh one’s mind on what Martin Luther was all about: Martin Luther indorsed the heresy of justification by faith alone and scripture alone; he rejected the Catholic priest hood; he was excommunicated by Pope Leo X; but here are some interesting quotes to show just how evil and heretical Martin Luther actually was, the following book has some of the quotes from Luther in it:

Dr. Ludwig von Pastor, The History of the Popes, vol. 12. Page 215: “About a pamphlet which appeared in March 1545 by Luther which was titled “Against the Papacy in Rome founded by the devil.”

Martin Luther’s thoughts on the Pope: …the chief ruler of the Church is here spoken of with weary some iteration as “the most all hellish father, his hellishness installed juggler, the ass pope with long asses ears, desperate nave, the destroyer of Christianity, Satan’s bodily dwelling place, the devil’s apostle, the author and master of all sin, Roman hermaphrodite, and pope of sodomites.”

Those were the titles that Luther gave to the Pope at the time, Pope Paul III.

Martin Luther also stated that people should extirpate “the devil founded papacy.” Luther also said: “first of all, take from the pope Rome and all that he has as a pope. For he has with lies and tricks, ah what I say, lies and tricks, he has with blasphemies and idolatry, shamefully filched robed and robed from the empire and trampled them under foot and therefore he has led to their reward in the eternal fire of Hell, countless souls through his idolatry and destroyed Christ’s Kingdom. Wherefore he is called an abomination of desolation, therefor aught he, the pope himself, the cardinals and all the rabble of his idolatry and papal holiness to be taken, and his blasphemers have their tongues torn out from the backs of their necks and nailed in rows on the gallows, just as they attach their seals in rows to their bulls. Yet, what a trifle is this compared to their blasphemy and idolatry. Therefore let them hold one council or as many as they please on the gallows in Hell deep below all devils.”

That means that years ago Benedict XVI attended this Lutheran church to celebrate the 25th anniversary of John Paul II’s 1983 visit to the same Lutheran Church. And John Paul II’s visit of December 11, 1983 was to celebrate the five-hundredth anniversary of Martin Luther’s birth in 1483. This shows that both John Paul II and Benedict XVI believe the most evil heretics in the history of the world should be celebrated. It should also show what one is dealing with, with BXVI and JP2 etc.

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/benedict_xvi_apostasy/benedict_xvi_visits_lutheran_church_rome_2010.php

Just a few of many examples one could give on why Benedict is not trying to overcome evil but in fact endorses it.

George Brenner wrote:
Do you really believe all the Popes quotes that you cite below, if alive today would not recognize and be subject to the last several Popes?

No, I believe the popes would declare them to be schismatic etc. and thus outside the true Church of Jesus Christ which is the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.

George did you know on February 1, 2009, Benedict XVI sent a delegation to take part in the celebrations of “Orthodox” Patriarch Kirill’s “enthronement as the new Patriarch of Moscow and all of Russia.” Benedict XVI gave “Cardinal” Walter Kasper a chalice and a message to deliver to the new “Patriarch” Kirill:

“To His Holiness Kirill Patriarch of Moscow and of All Russia: “I greet Your Holiness with joy as you undertake the great responsibility of shepherding the venerable Russian Orthodox Church. I readily recall the good will which characterized our meetings at the time of your service as President of the Department of Eternal Church Relations. On the occasion of your enthronement I wish, therefore, to reaffirm my esteem and my spiritual closeness. I pray that our heavenly Father will grant you the abundant gifts of the Holy Spirit in your ministry and enable you to guide the Church in the love and peace of Christ. You are now the successor of our beloved brother of revered memory, His Holiness Alexy II, who left his people a deep and abiding inheritance of ecclesial renewal and development, as he led the Russian Orthodox Church out of the long and difficult period of suffering under the totalitarian and atheistic system to a new, active presence and service in today’s society. Patriarch Alexy II worked assiduously for the unity of the Russian Orthodox Church and for communion with the other Orthodox Churches. He likewise maintained a spirit of openness and cooperation with other Christians, and with the Catholic Church in particular, for the defense of Christian values in Europe and in the world. I am certain that Your Holiness will continue to build on this solid foundation, for the good of your people and for the benefit of Christians everywhere….

“Conscious of the enormous responsibilities which accompany the spiritual and pastoral ministry to which the Holy Spirit has called you, I renew to Your Holiness the assurance of my prayers and fraternal good will. I ask Almighty God to bless you with his love, to watch over the beloved Russian Church, and to sustain the Bishops, priests and all the faithful in the unfailing hope which is ours in Christ Jesus.”

Benedict XVI asserts that the new schismatic leader is “patriarch of Moscow and All Russia.” When Benedict XVI refers to different schismatic leaders in other countries (as we he has many times before), he mocks the Catholic Church by declaring that the schismatic leader is the lawful head or patriarch of the city and country. Also as usual, when referring to schismatic leaders, Benedict XVI calls the new schismatic leader “Holiness.” This is because schismatics and schism are holy to Benedict XVI. He then describes the great joy he has that another schismatic will lead a non-Catholic Church.

Benedict XVI also describes the schismatic non-Catholic Church as “the venerable Russian Orthodox Church.” Benedict XVI then states that he wants to “reaffirm my esteem and my spiritual closeness” with the new schismatic leader. Yes, Benedict XVI needs to reaffirm his “esteem” for schismatic leaders. Benedict XVI then describes the recently deceased schismatic leader as “our beloved brother of revered memory, His Holiness Alexy II.” Benedict XVI calls the schismatic leader “beloved,” “His Holiness,” and says that he was of “revered memory.” All out Schism.

Benedict XVI then praises the recently deceased schismatic leader for attempting to strengthen a schismatic communion with other schismatic churches! Benedict XVI then calls for the new schismatic leader to follow the other deceased schismatic leader (Alexy II), and build upon his “solid foundation.” So, schism is the “solid foundation,” according Benedict XVI. Benedict XVI then states about the new schismatic leader: “conscious of the enormous responsibilities which accompany the spiritual and pastoral ministry which the Holy Spirit has called you.” This clearly means that Benedict XVI believes that the Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit, calls people to become leaders of schismatic non-Catholic churches. What an incredible blasphemy!!! He then closes out his schismatic message by calling the schismatic church the “beloved Russian church.” He also asks the schismatic to maintain the schismatic church, and sustain the bishops, priests and “faithful” in schism!

Also, as mentioned above, Benedict XVI sent an official delegation “to take part in the celebrations of Patriarch Kirill’s enthronement as the new Patriarch of Moscow and all of Russia.” Benedict XVI gave “Cardinal” Walter Kasper a message and a chalice to give to the new schismatic “patriarch.” Therefore, he encourages the schismatic to offer the Mass and receive the Eucharist outside the true Church, and thus to desecrate the Holy Sacrament of the Eucharist.

Besides this message and special gesture by Benedict XVI, he also sent the new schismatic leader a special telegram four days earlier, which you can read in the following link:

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/benedict_xvi_apostasy/benedict_xvi_russian_schismatic_church_patriarch_january_2009.php

George Brenner wrote:
With your namesake, Fatima do you think that there is any possibilty that the third secret of Fatima may pertain to this very crisis we find ourselves in?

Absolutely George, I believe we are living through the Great Apostasy right now that was fore told by Our Blessed Mother in the third secret. I believe that it is quite obvious that the third secret of Fatima deals with the apostasy resulting from a false council; otherwise the third secret wouldn’t make more sense in 1960, as Our Lady said it would.

George Brenner wrote:
Do you not believe that some or many Catholics have gone to Heaven who were members the last sixty years of the Catholic Church?

Yes George, I do believe that souls have gone to Heaven in the last sixty years who have been members of the Church after Vatican II. Just because a person had believed these men to be true popes, or whom currently believes Benedict XVI to be a true pope, does not necessarily mean that they have, or will, lose their souls. For example, St. Vincent Ferrer remained subject to an antipope during the Great Western Schism, while at the same time working many miracles. It is only when a person see’s and understands the evidence against these men that prove they are not Catholics and thus not true popes, (a non-Catholic cannot hold office in the Church)and rejects it, that person would place himself outside the Church of Christ and in danger of losing their soul. If a person dies in a state of mortal sin they will go to Hell forever. How anyone could see the actions and statements of these men and say they hold the Catholic faith is beyond me. The evidence is so clear cut the way I see it. My Catholic instinct tells me so.

George Brenner wrote:
Do you believe that you have authority to judge the eternal destination of the departed?

I don’t understand George, where have I stated I have authority to judge the eternal destination of the departed? I believe what the Catholic Church teaches. I believe as a Catholic that it is every Catholics duty to believe, profess, and preach that all those who are outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans but also Jews or heretics and schismatics, cannot share in eternal life and will go into the everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels, unless they are joined to the Church before the end of their lives; that the unity of this ecclesiastical body is of such importance that only for those who abide in it do the Church’s sacraments contribute to salvation and do fasts, almsgiving and other works of piety and practices of the Christian militia produce eternal rewards; and that nobody can be saved, no matter how much he has given away in alms and even if he has shed blood in the name of Christ, unless he has persevered in the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.”

George Brenner wrote:
Are you comfortable in your current stance and ready to meet Jesus for judgement?

I am comfortable in my current stance as a Traditional Catholic, but I am in no way ready to meet Our Lord Jesus Christ for judgment. I have many faults of my own in which I need to correct on my way to perfection, which I am far from. I pray Lord Jesus to make me holy and make me a saint, I beg for the intersession and protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary and for the grace of true conversion, I hope and pray that I obtain those most special and necessary graces.

George Brenner wrote:
Do you think that it is impossible to be part of the solution by remaining in the Church?

No George, of course not. The solution is that those heretics get out of the Vatican that is the single solution, nothing else will do. It is the only solution that the heretics get out of the Vatican and that a true Pope, a true Catholic Pope is in there and guides the Church and put it in order. Anything short of that, anything less than that is doomed to failure and is a betrayal of Christ.

Here are a few theological principles to keep in mind: First: the Roman Catholic Church is the infallible teacher of mankind, by the power of the Holy Ghost. Second: the Roman Catholic Church can therefore not be associated with an institution that teaches error to mankind, impossible. Third: but the Church that which Benedict XVI is the head teaches error to mankind and heresy. Forth: therefor one cannot associate the Church of which he is the head with the Roman Catholic Church, impossible. The Church of which he is the head teaches error, the Roman Catholic Church cannot teach error, they cannot be the same institution, impossible, logically impossible, like yes and no, logically apposed. Fifth: the Pope, meaning a true Pope, is the head of the Roman Catholic Church, you cannot separate the Roman Catholic Church from the Pope and the members of the Church are identified as Catholic by being in union with the Pope, so the Pope is the head of the Roman Catholic Church. Sixth: if Benedict XVI were the Pope then the Church of which he would be the head would be the Roman Catholic Church, obvious, logical. Seventh: but this is impossible that the Church of which he is the head be the Roman Catholic Church, therefor, eighth: it is impossible that he be the Pope, therefor conclusion: it cannot be a mere matter of opinion as some say wither he is the Pope or not since to recognize him as being a true Pope is to recognize his Church as being the Roman Catholic Church, which is blasphemous, which is to identify the Spirit of Truth, the Holy Ghost, the Third Person of the Blessed Trinity with the spirit of heresy. That is a blasphemy. So it is all logical, it is a crystalline logical order that is available to the intellects to even the simplest people. It is founded on our faith of the Holy Catholic Church and in the infallible Magisterium of the Holy Catholic Church. So the obvious conclusion must abound, one must mentally and psychologically break from the new church, it is not the Catholic Church.

George Brenner wrote:
If our past four Popes have not been true Popes, who will elect a true Pope?

If the current crises would abound much longer I believe Divine intervention would occur and Our Lord would restore the Church with a true Catholic Pope. I believe we are in the last tribulation, at the height of the Great Apostasy which is foretold in Sacred Scripture and Catholic Prophecy.

George Brenner wrote:
Do my questions anger you for I can assure you that they are asked out of charity, curiosity and love?

No George, your questions to not anger me, I am very happy to answer them for you. I hope you reconsider your current position and show true Catholic resistance to the anti-Catholic powers that be.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benedict XVI, Light of the world exposed by Br Peter Dimond

Post  George Brenner on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Hello Fatima for Our Times,

You have spent much time in answering the questions that I had for you and for that I thank you very much. Your answers are thought out and show your deep love for what you believe in. You answer with conviction and support your reasons with examples that are specific. You show charity and do not lash out in anger or ridicule as some while remaining firm in your convictions. You have very little in common with the Dimond Brothers which I am sure you would disagree with me. I am aware of some but not all of what you have posted. For me this has been a forty four plus year fight to restore our Faith. I think restore is the accurate word and not reform the reform as some would have it. Allow me to reread and digest what you have posted and I will be specific on my next post back to you. I am but a sinner and yes we have been in a great crisis of Faith for a long time. I pray constantly on what can be done and what I should do to protect and defend Our Church which I love with all my heart and soul.

JMJ,

George
avatar
George Brenner

Posts : 604
Reputation : 674
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Benedict XVI, Light of the world exposed by Br Peter Dimond

Post  George Brenner on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Hello Fatima for Our Times,

Let me start by saying my replies to you on this thread may take a few posts but this should be time really well spent on eternal salvation.

The simple answer from me would be that as I pray I keep hearing the words of Jesus to Peter in the garden when He asked " Could you not watch with me for one hour?" or for me at least one lifetime while remaining in the Church and doing the best I can.

So much of what you say are concerns that I share, some very perilous and grave in nature indeed and I will comment on them in my next or latter post. For sure it seems that this this a time of great peril in Church and world history. And no, I do not not find it an exciting time to be alive. I like it when a storm fizzles out.

I have read the RE-POST below from MRyan at least four times and would encourage you to read it at least twice. Do not assume the comments that I will make on its content but it is lets just say part of the process of how we came to this Crisis which I feel strongly will NOT last in this status quo much longer.

Re Post:









And I applaud your efforts to this end; truly. I admire your perseverance and obvious love for the Church and our Faith.

Unfortunately, as you know, these types of scandalous examples of infidelity to the Faith and to the Church can be multiplied almost without end.

I don’t know how it is that the scandals by Farther Reginald Foster, and others, to include Bishops, “go unanswered and Our Church is not defended from such attacks”.

That’s THE question of the last several decades, is it not? And there are no easy answers.

I didn’t have this at my finger tips (it was on my book shelf), and I just finished scanning several pages into my computer; but the following words of James Larson from his book “The War Against the Papacy” represent a fairly accurate summation of my own feelings about this vale of tears and devastated vineyard we find ourselves in, while a weak and even a seemingly oblivious Vatican does nothing to stop the pain, the scandal and the bleeding. As someone once said, enough about the rights of man, what about the rightsof God?Let me begin with this bit of profound wisdom:For a Catholic, the demands of Supernatural Charity, accoring to the wil of God, can supercede the demand of natural justice and natural reason.

I will have Larson return to this further on, but first, he writes (Note: to facilitate ease of reading, I am not wrapping these extracts with the customary "quote" function):
As I have said before, the most effective chastisement which God can inflict upon man in such a situation is simply to hand him over to his own natural freedom. I believe that that is what Dignitatis Humanae is all about. It is what the New Mass facilitates. And it is what a whole host of other "new" things in the Church is all about—the relaxation of the fasting laws, the permission for altar girls, the indiscriminate promotion of NFP, etc. And, possibly, pre-eminent among these chastisements is the ecumenical movement by
which the Church, and all the faithful, are in effect lowered into the pool of the world's errors and sins. If we had come to the point of living profoundly duplicitous lives; if we had surrendered ourselves to serving the world in all the other aspects of our lives: political, economic, educational, recreational, etc. – then why should we deem it surprising that God should hand us over to Satan in our spiritual lives so that we might "learn not to blaspheme?" (1 Tim 1:20).

"All these things have the effect of promoting natural freedom, and a veiling of the protective cover of Christ's Kingship over our lives. They are, in reality, spiritual democracy. And we have deserved it, and for the most part still do. I believe, in fact, that Mr. XXXXX' superficial view, that full responsibility for everything that is wrong with the Church lies upon John Paul II, is profound testimony to this "desert" on our part.
It is, after all, the dominant view among those who call themselves traditional Catholics. It is in fact this orientation towards blaming Popes, bishops, priests, etc. which prevents us from perceiving the real roots of infidelity in our own duplicity – such double-mindedness being at the root of the present chastisement and chaos in the Church.
"What is necessary in order to understand this crisis is true Christian piety. In one of its roots the word piety connotes "fidelity" in fulfilling ones obligations towards God, and to others in any way responsible for our existence or well-being. In another nuance, it finds roots in the Italian word for "pity" – thus we have the "Pieta" of Michelangelo. And in another root, it means "appeasement" (which, of course, is closely linked to the Catholic idea of reparation and sacrifice). True piety therefore reaches almost infinitely deeper than any strictly human rational analysis into the roots of suffering, confusion, and chaos that is present in the Church. It reaches into the very Heart of Christ, into His Merciful Love, and therefore into the mysterious interplay between chastisement and blessing through which God works to "draw good out of all the evil in the world.

"It is this "piety" which came into play in my attempted analysis of the events at Assisi. I first of all established quite clearly through the Pope's Wednesday General Audience, held just previous to this event, that Pope John Paul II believes that there is no salvation except through Jesus Christ. He cannot therefore be justly accused of heresy. How then do we account for what I have also called the "nightmare" of Assisi? The whole Pontificate of Pope John Paul II, as I see it, is devoted to the "project" of God's Divine Mercy through Jesus Christ. In the promotion of God's mercy John Paul II looks deeply into the heart and nature of man and sees God's image, and therefore the profound dignity of every man, even the greatest sinner. According to his own writings therefore, he believes that even within the most pagan religions there are "seeds of the Word" – towards the one true God. This is not a new idea confected by Pope John Paul II. Certain early Church Fathers spoke of this concept, and Saint Clement of Alexandria even went so far as to speak of a "dispensation of paganism." At any rate, the Pope believes that the time has come that God wishes us not to try to impose Christ's Kingship from the top, but to draw out, through dialogue and ecumenism, these "seeds of the Word" into the fullness of truth in Christ.

"As I say, I believe I can understand what he is doing. There is no denial of Catholic doctrine in such a position. There is also, certainly, some truth in it. It does not make Pope John Paul II a heretic. But it does make for nightmare. And I think the nightmare is one we deserve,


"We deserve the nightmare because we have possessed the faith of Catholicism, but not its heart. We have “tithed mint and rue and every herb; and passed over judgment, and the charity of God." (Luke 11:42) In other words, besides the spiritual duplicity which sought to have the things of this world more than ever before, there was in pre-Conciliar Catholicism something akin to the religion of the Pharisees. The Pharisees possessed God's promise and covenant, possessed God's law, possessed the Promised Land, and possessed the true religious worship. And they used these possessions to deny God's love and mercy not only towards other human beings, but even so as to destroy in themselves and many others the very love man owes to God – thus causing Christ to say through his Prophet: "I saw no one to comfort me."

"[…] It is my belief, therefore, that the chastisement which we are experiencing, especially in this country and in the West generally, is the fruit of our having possessed the faith of Catholicism, but not its heart. We have become "as fat as butter" while two-thirds of the world goes to bed hungry every night. We have self-righteously dismissed all pagan people because "all the gods of the pagans are devils" while failing to realize that in the depths of the hearts of many of these same pagans are the hearts of children crying out implicitly, if not actually, for Jesus Christ. We gave our pittance to the missions and our hundred dollar bills to the purchase of new TV's, cars, boats and motors, snowmobiles, and degrees from secular and atheistic institutions,

"I believe that Assisi was a nightmare because it was an expression of false philosophical approaches (as examined in the final section of this book), and that it involves an extraordinarily naïve approach to dialoguing with error, superstition, and evil. Despite all this, I also believe that it involves the heart of a Catholic Pope who suffers deeply for the salvation of others in his desire to bring God's mercy to all men. Yet, it is also true that the whole concept of mercy can be abused. His writings reveal that he sees himself as ruling through serving, and that this serving is at the very heart of his concept of mercy. But it is equally true that in order to truly serve, a Pope must rule. And this I cannot see that he has effectively done. He has been merciful, and even rewarding, to Cardinal Law, but through his failure to govern, he has done little to prevent a wholegeneration (or two) of Catholic children from being spiritually, and in many cases physically, raped by those who are ministering in the name of the Church. I understand, in fact, that in his latest book Pope John Paul II also expresses personal misgivings about his government of the Church.

"And this is why I, and I think many others who are caught in the web of these extremes, feel as though "My heart is become like wax melting in the midst of my bowels." On the one hand, we have no idea how to convince Pope John Paul II that the cause of Divine Mercy may be best served through a return to the traditional concept of the Social Kingship of Jesus Christ, to the Traditional Mass, and through a radically new commitment to the spirituality and passion of which this Mass is the perfect expression in prayer. On the other hand, we see a deeply fractured and divided traditionalist movement, divided for the most part because of a multitude of errors concerning the Papacy, these errors being rooted in a profoundly superficial understanding of the relationship of Christ to His Mystical Body the Church. I further believe that it is this division from the Papacy which is depriving the Church of that suffering and reparative charity which is necessary for its reform. Archbishop Lefebvre, for instance, called PopeJohn Paul 11 an "anti-Christ, and yet stated that he prayed for him at every Mass. How can there be anything of the power of reparation and reform in a prayer rooted in such a judgment, and in such duplicity.

An Attempt At Understanding

"So what is happening in the interior of Pope John Paul 11 that enables him to do what he does? Holy Scripture tells us, of course, that no man can understand another's heart. But there are qualities and realities built into both the nature of supernatural Revelation and man's response to it in faith that might at least give us a handle on how this strange and heart-rending state of affairs has come to pass. And it is precisely this "handle" which we are so much in need of in order to retain some sort of Catholic sanity in the midst of this confusion. We need, in other words, an explanation of how PopeJohn Paul II can do these things while still possessing the never-failing faith" guaranteed by Christ to all Popes.

The key to this explanation lies, I believe, in understanding the difference, and even conflict, which can exist between faith and personal philosophy.

{ END OF EXTRACT}


and now, back to this wisdom:


James Larson writes:

"For a Catholic, the demands of supernatural charity, according to the Will of God, can supersede the demands of natural justice and natural reason

"This "charity through obedience" is not an option. It is a demand of our faith. The dogma of the Papal Primacy locks us into a sacrificially obedient love towards the Papacy in much the same way as marriage locks spouses into a sacrificial relationship to one another and to the sacrament which they have received. We have previously quoted St. Gregory's statement, "Divine Justice provides shepherds according to the just desserts of the faithful." We may now look at this statement in a deeper light. Bad shepherds are not just a punishment. They are a wound in our own Body which requires the reparative grace of our suffering charity. They are a specific call from God for an increase in this charity.

"… If there is anything that appears most striking about the Church at this moment in history, it is its apparent weakness. The Church seems drained of power. Priests have no power to resist the temptations of the world. The Pope seems to have no power over bishops, clergy, or religious. The Catholic man or woman in the world has no power to defend his or her faith against either militant secularism or Fundamentalism. Catholic works without a Catholic Heart is impossible. Faith without works is dead. We have become impotent because we have become independent. We must pray for the grace to return to the "first love" and "first works" which is the Cross of Christ, and, the power that overcomes the world.

"There are millions of people who assisted at the Traditional Latin Mass during all the years of their childhood, and yet effectively lost their Catholic Faith during a few years subsequent to Vatican Council II. Retention of the Faith is not primarily dependent on "having” the Old Mass. It is primarily dependent upon being faithful to God's grace – believing in His Truth, being obedient to His commands and precepts, and possessingthat sacrificial love for Christ and His Mystical Body which we have already examined. We cannot communicate this love, which is necessary for salvation, to our children if we are in rebellion agaqinst the Holy Father.

"It is therefore absolutely essential for our children to see and sense in us this love for the Pope and the Church. It must be a deeply personal love; and since the Church is now in terrible agony, it must be a deeply suffering love. Our children can certainly sense if this love is insincere. If we pray for the Pope during Mass, and afterwards gossip about what we think are his latest sins, then our children will discover our hypocrisy and be drained of their faith –that faith which, according to St. Paul, is dead without charity.

"There is no doubt that our responsibilities as parents are increased in times such as these. If we assist at a Mass where there is irreverence or where our children might hear something that is not in accord with the faith, we must spend additional time explaining to them what is right and true, Even more important, we must spend additional time praying for these people and in reparation for such offenses committed against God. We must impart to our children a vision of the Church as the Mystical Body of Christ – pure and unstained in its invisible nature – wounded, scourged, and defiled in its visible nature, even by those who are its members. We may have to travel many miles on Sunday to find a Mass offered in a manner more in keeping with God's Will. We have to shelter our children – surround them with friends, books, entertainment, and (most important) schooling, which are in accord with our faith. All this, hopefully, will be communicated to our children as a love and passion for Christ and His Church.

"In this sense we are blessed. The pre-Vatican II parent felt little of the holy terror of the world which we feel. Father and Mother trusted the bishop, trusted the pastor and sister, slowly amalgamated their faith to American pluralism, and watched their children slip away.

"We are blessed if we and our children learn from all this how to love as Christ loved us.

"And now we follow thee with all our heart, and we fear thee, and seek thy face. Put us not to confusion, but deal with us according to thy meekness, and according to the multitude of thy mercies." (Dan 3:41-42)"

END



JMJ,


George
avatar
George Brenner

Posts : 604
Reputation : 674
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Benedict XVI Light of the World Exposed by Br. Peter Dimond

Post  George Brenner on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:09 pm

I took the time to do a little investigating of Most Holy Family Monastery. The Only accurate word that I can find in the name of their cult that I agree with is "Most" as in Most Revolting. Their News Link has many postings like you might see in the rag magazines as you are waiting to check out of the Grocery store. The Brothers Michael and Peter or whatever their real names are do not act like any Brother that I would be proud to affiliate with Our Catholic Faith. The way Peter or Michael talks to Priests is deplorable. For example as Peter is talking to Father Joseph Terra, Father hangs up on Peter and rightfully so and then Peter says " these people are just utterly pathetic". Real nice language for one of the cult leaders of sedevacantist websites. I just had to listen to a few of their so called Debate Challenges to understand the damage they are doing to The Church. They open their conversations by saying is this Father____________ and that is the the last time you will hear the word Father out of their mouths. Do they have permission to post their conversations? Do the Priests even know they are being recorded? They do not talk in a civil manner with anyone but talk down in a very condescending and mean spirited manner. The mission from Jesus was to teach all nations NOT to debate Our Faith as if it was a High School Debate Club discussing Global Warming.

The only reason that I am doing this post is my fear that they are leading many souls to eternal destruction. Yes, there are problems in the Church and yes the Church will find a way to address and solve these problems. The Wheat from the Chaff always gets separated. The Church is protected by the Holy Spirit for all time. sedevacantist websites is all Chaff and dangerously deep rooted weeds at that. The way they talk about Popes as Heretics or Anti-Popes is very sinful. They take many of Our Church Dogmas, Doctrines, Encyclicals, Ex Cathedra degrees and although they correctly quote them, they go on to privately interpret them with sinful error. They probably believe that it is a good thing they came along many years after Vatican II ended so they could save the Church. How dare they attack Our Pope and many of the very good religious who strive daily to teach our Faith. My own Parish is a great example of strong, sound, clear and specific teachings of the basics of our Faith. I could provide an endlist list of names of true Catholic warriors for our faith, but this is not the time or place.

With all the Charity that I can muster,I would end by quoting one the brothers often referenced Ex Cathedra decrees and say to them the next time you read this, try saying it while you are looking in the mirror. It might just apply to you?

" The Church Teaches Ex Cathedra: "The Most Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that none of those existing outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews, and heretics, and schismatics, can ever be partakers of eternal life, but that they are to go into the eternal fire "which was prepared for the devil, and his angels," (Mt. 25:41) unless before death they are joined with Her; and that so important is the unity of this Ecclesiastical Body, that only those remaining within this unity can profit from the sacraments of the Church unto salvation, and that they alone can receive an eternal recompense for their fasts, almsdeeds, and other works of Christian piety and duties of a Christian soldier. No one, let his almsgiving be as great as it may, no one, even if he pour out his blood for the Name of Christ, can be saved unless they abide within the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church." (Pope Eugene IV, the Bull Cantate Domino, 1441) "



avatar
George Brenner

Posts : 604
Reputation : 674
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Benedict XVI Light of the World Exposed by Br. Peter Dimond

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum