Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus Forum (No Salvation Outside the Church Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Unity of the Body (the Church, Israel)
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:46 am by tornpage

» Defilement of the Temple
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 am by tornpage

» Forum update
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 8:24 am by tornpage

» Bishop Williamson's Recent Comments
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:42 pm by MRyan

» The Mysterious 45 days of Daniel 12:11-12
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 11:04 am by tornpage

» St. Bonaventure on the Necessity of Baptism
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 7:06 pm by tornpage

» Isaiah 22:20-25
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:44 am by tornpage

» Translation of Bellarmine's De Amissione Gratiae, Bk. VI
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:04 am by tornpage

» Orestes Brownson Nails it on Baptism of Desire
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 3:06 pm by MRyan

» Do Feeneyites still exist?
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:02 am by Jehanne

» Sedevacantism and the Church's Indefectibility
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 pm by tornpage

» Inallible safety?
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 1:47 pm by MRyan

» Usury - Has the Church Erred?
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 11:05 pm by tornpage

» Rethink "Feeneyism"?
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 8:40 pm by MRyan

» SSPX cannot accept Vatican Council II because of the restrictions placed by the Jewish Left
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 8:57 am by Jehanne

» Anyone still around?
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:04 pm by Jehanne

» Angelqueen.org???
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 am by Paul

» Vatican (CDF/Ecclesia Dei) has no objection if the SSPX and all religious communities affirm Vatican Council II (without the premise)
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Piazza Spagna - mission
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:06 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Fund,Catholic organisation needed to help Catholic priests in Italy like Fr. Alessandro Minutella
Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 am by Lionel L. Andrades

Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham?

2 posters

Go down

Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? Empty Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham?

Post  orthodoxdogma Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Odd, I read another great book Smoke of Satan by Cuneo. Anyone?

It gets into Sedes and their bizarre behavior.

Funny I read on p. 46 of a review on lulu.com of the book Communicatio in Sacris by Pollock and DeTucci there is a "preview" that Bishop Terrence Fulham of Florida (who was consecrated a bishop in the line of Durate Costa of Brazil who was excommunicated personally by Pope Pius XII) conferred ordination of the Diaconite on Bro. Andre Marie. Funny, why does Bro. Andre Marie not go by the name Deacon?

orthodoxdogma

Back to top Go down

Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? Empty Re: Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham?

Post  MRyan Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:01 am

You should ask him.
MRyan
MRyan

Back to top Go down

Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham? Empty Re: Bro. Andre Marie a Deacon by Bishop Fulham?

Post  orthodoxdogma Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:31 am

What's his number? Do you know him? Where is he Still River Massachusetts?

orthodoxdogma

Back to top Go down

Post  MRyan Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:48 am

St. Benedict Center, Richmond NH. You can contact him through the Center's website: http://catholicism.org/
MRyan
MRyan

Back to top Go down

Post  orthodoxdogma Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 pm

MRyan wrote:You should ask him.

Why should I? MRyan, why are you evading the issue?

To your knowledge was Bro. Andre Marie ever ordain (made) a Deacon by anyone? And, by Bishop Terrance Fulham who was consecrated by a Bishop in the Duarte Costa Lineage?

orthodoxdogma

Back to top Go down

Post  MRyan Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 pm

orthodoxdogma wrote:
MRyan wrote:You should ask him.

Why should I? MRyan, why are you evading the issue?

To your knowledge was Bro. Andre Marie ever ordain (made) a Deacon by anyone? And, by Bishop Terrance Fulham who was consecrated by a Bishop in the Duarte Costa Lineage?
I'm not evading anything. You asked a question and I suggested you contact Br. Andre directly if you want an answer.

That was my way of telling you I don't know, and to be honest, I don't care. If Br. Andre was so "ordained" and chooses to remain silent - that's his business.

I don't keep up with Bishop Fulham (or his "lineage"), though I know he eventually rejected sedeism but remains an "independent Bishop" (an oxymoron if I ever heard one) without ordinary jurisdiction.

MRyan
MRyan

Back to top Go down

Post  MRyan Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:58 pm

To give credit where it is due, it was through Bishop Fulham that I discovered “The True and False Infallibility of the Pope” by Josef Fessler, Bishop of St. Polten (or more properly St. Hippolytus, in Austria), who served as Secretary-General to the Vatican Council in the year 1870. Bishop Fessler’s work received the Papal Approbation of Pope Pius IX.

See: http://www.catholicapologetics.info/modernproblems/vatican2/Fessler.htm
MRyan
MRyan

Back to top Go down

Post  orthodoxdogma Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Questions for MRyan:

1. Do you believe in Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus as Father Feeney Jesuit believed in it? That is as found in his book Bread of Life?

2. Do you recognize Bro. Andre Marie and Saint Benedict Center in New Hampshire as "Roman Catholics" and in "good standing" with Pope Benedict XVI?

Thanks!

Mark

orthodoxdogma

Back to top Go down

Post  MRyan Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:42 pm

orthodoxdogma wrote:Questions for MRyan:

1. Do you believe in Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus as Father Feeney Jesuit believed in it? That is as found in his book Bread of Life?

2. Do you recognize Bro. Andre Marie and Saint Benedict Center in New Hampshire as "Roman Catholics" and in "good standing" with Pope Benedict XVI?

Thanks!

Mark
Mark,

You are new to this forum so I'll cut you some slack, but I find our questions slightly offensive and even provocative. What is your purpose for asking such questions?

I'll indulge you:

Ans. to Q. 1: No.

Ans. to Q. 2: Yes, they are Roman Catholics in good standing; but NO, the St. Benedict Center NH does not not have official approbation (neither does the M.I.C.M). Br. Andre is seeking (and working towards) regularization with his local Ordinary and the St. Benedict Center NH now has a traditional Latin Rite priest to say Mass who is in communion with the Bishop.

MRyan
MRyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down