Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus Forum (No Salvation Outside the Church Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Unity of the Body (the Church, Israel)
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:46 am by tornpage

» Defilement of the Temple
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 am by tornpage

» Forum update
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 8:24 am by tornpage

» Bishop Williamson's Recent Comments
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:42 pm by MRyan

» The Mysterious 45 days of Daniel 12:11-12
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 11:04 am by tornpage

» St. Bonaventure on the Necessity of Baptism
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 7:06 pm by tornpage

» Isaiah 22:20-25
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:44 am by tornpage

» Translation of Bellarmine's De Amissione Gratiae, Bk. VI
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:04 am by tornpage

» Orestes Brownson Nails it on Baptism of Desire
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 3:06 pm by MRyan

» Do Feeneyites still exist?
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:02 am by Jehanne

» Sedevacantism and the Church's Indefectibility
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 pm by tornpage

» Inallible safety?
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 1:47 pm by MRyan

» Usury - Has the Church Erred?
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 11:05 pm by tornpage

» Rethink "Feeneyism"?
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 8:40 pm by MRyan

» SSPX cannot accept Vatican Council II because of the restrictions placed by the Jewish Left
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 8:57 am by Jehanne

» Anyone still around?
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:04 pm by Jehanne

» Angelqueen.org???
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 am by Paul

» Vatican (CDF/Ecclesia Dei) has no objection if the SSPX and all religious communities affirm Vatican Council II (without the premise)
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Piazza Spagna - mission
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:06 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Fund,Catholic organisation needed to help Catholic priests in Italy like Fr. Alessandro Minutella
The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 am by Lionel L. Andrades

The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy.......

Go down

The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... Empty The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy.......

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:52 pm

I have a friend who used to annoy the heck out of traditionalists because if he was visiting a new TLM location and someone asked him how he liked the Mass, he would say, "Well it is my second favorite Catholic liturgy....." lol!

Of course some trads aren't even aware of the other rites.

Back to top Go down

The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy....... Empty Re: The Traditional Latin Mass- The 2nd most beautiful Liturgy.......

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:44 am

Yeah, what is it with trads? They can be really arrogant. I complained once because I couldn't hear the priest at a trad mass, because they wouldn't use microphones (because it isn't part of tradition) I mean people complain that they couldn't understand the old mass but I think they couldn't even hear it!! LOL

Back to top Go down