Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus Forum (No Salvation Outside the Church Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Unity of the Body (the Church, Israel)
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:46 am by tornpage

» Defilement of the Temple
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 am by tornpage

» Forum update
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 8:24 am by tornpage

» Bishop Williamson's Recent Comments
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:42 pm by MRyan

» The Mysterious 45 days of Daniel 12:11-12
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 11:04 am by tornpage

» St. Bonaventure on the Necessity of Baptism
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 7:06 pm by tornpage

» Isaiah 22:20-25
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:44 am by tornpage

» Translation of Bellarmine's De Amissione Gratiae, Bk. VI
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:04 am by tornpage

» Orestes Brownson Nails it on Baptism of Desire
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 3:06 pm by MRyan

» Do Feeneyites still exist?
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:02 am by Jehanne

» Sedevacantism and the Church's Indefectibility
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 pm by tornpage

» Inallible safety?
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 1:47 pm by MRyan

» Usury - Has the Church Erred?
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 11:05 pm by tornpage

» Rethink "Feeneyism"?
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 8:40 pm by MRyan

» SSPX cannot accept Vatican Council II because of the restrictions placed by the Jewish Left
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 8:57 am by Jehanne

» Anyone still around?
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:04 pm by Jehanne

» Angelqueen.org???
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 am by Paul

» Vatican (CDF/Ecclesia Dei) has no objection if the SSPX and all religious communities affirm Vatican Council II (without the premise)
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Piazza Spagna - mission
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:06 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Fund,Catholic organisation needed to help Catholic priests in Italy like Fr. Alessandro Minutella
CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 am by Lionel L. Andrades

CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers

3 posters

Go down

CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers Empty CNN Attack on Dimond Brothers

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 am

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/crime/2010/12/15/jvm.transgender.harrassed.hln.html

This is really a wild story. Brace yourselves.

This is a complete joke. I highly doubt that this guy is threatening to come to her home.

He was extremely imprudent that is the main point. One cannot use private information obtained in a job in that manner. He should just find a new job in that situation.

Back to top Go down

CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers Empty CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers

Post  Catholic_Truth Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:28 am

This CNN(HLN) reporter completely lies about a (Most Holy Family Monastery) DVD. The DVD simply is talking about the pains of Hell. This news reporter lies about what is on that DVD. The news reporter claims that the DVD is saying "homosexuals should be put to death"

This is the news video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj9Q7tNWBVE

That CNN(HLN) News reporter should be fired. I hope the Dimond brothers of the Most Holy Family Monastery(MHFM) takes CNN to court on this. The Dimond brothers should file a Civil lawsuit against CNN.
Catholic_Truth
Catholic_Truth

http://www.PaltalkExpress.com

Back to top Go down

CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers Empty Re: CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers

Post  otreotmer6 Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:10 am

otreotmer6

Back to top Go down

CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers Empty Re: CNN reporter lies about Dimond brothers

Post  otreotmer6 Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:14 am

otreotmer6

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:34 am

If I am not mistaken in that video they just read St. Alphonsus Ligouri's "Preparation for Death," no?

Back to top Go down

Post  Catholic_Truth Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:11 pm

RashaLampa wrote:If I am not mistaken in that video they just read St. Alphonsus Ligouri's "Preparation for Death," no?

Exactly, that is all that is being read on that DVD from the Dimond brothers
Catholic_Truth
Catholic_Truth

Back to top Go down

Post  Catholic_Truth Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:15 pm

CNN is using this incident as a platform for attacking "Traditional Catholics"
We will all be next. It's inevitable. Only those who knuckle under will be spared.

We, as traditional Catholics, should stand with this traditional Catholic DMV employee and with the Dimond brothers on this particular issue because in this case that DMV worker and the Dimonds were simply stating and teaching Catholic truth.

Catholic_Truth
Catholic_Truth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Catholic_Truth wrote:CNN is using this incident as a platform for attacking "Traditional Catholics"
We will all be next. It's inevitable. Only those who knuckle under will be spared.

We, as traditional Catholics, should stand with this traditional Catholic DMV employee and with the Dimond brothers on this particular issue because in this case that DMV worker and the Dimonds were simply stating and teaching Catholic truth.

I think the DMV person was wrong. He/she overstepped boundaries. If you read the story of the North American Martyrs they respected certain customs of the natives that were not immoral. We are living in a post Christian society, this "act of charity" was considered an invasion of privacy and harassment.
Did Jesus tell the woman at the well "You are a heretic on the way to hell! plus your an adulterer!!" ?
No he was kind and won her confidence.
St. Francis de Sales converted many more by his kindness than hostility. He used to say: "you get more with honey than vinegar"

If you want an algorithm for successful evangelization (that I often fail at, to my own regret):
Make a friend
Be a friend
Bring that friend to Christ.

It may sound "liberal" but it is Christian. People are attracted by the reflection of Jesus in ourselves. The only people Jesus was harsh with were the Pharisees and money changers. He show remarkable patients with everyone else.
I know a man who converted at least 4 people from atheism to Catholicism by this method. This doesn't mean you water down doctrine but just be nice and when they ask questions have a good answer.

Pascal once asked what do we love in another person?
Physical Attraction?
Intelligence?
social class?
If you really love that person even if they lost all of those qualities, what do you really love?
He never answered the question but I have thought about it and I think it is the reflection of God in a soul.
Mother Theresa was a pretty ugly woman but people loved her, because she reflected an aspect of God.

Back to top Go down

Post  columba Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:05 pm

posted by Duckbill:
Make a friend
Be a friend

Wise way to procede Duckbill.
I feel too many trads think confrontatiion is the one and only way.

BTW, Did you get that quote from Cursillo?

columba
columba

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:44 am

columba wrote:
posted by Duckbill:
Make a friend
Be a friend

Wise way to procede Duckbill.
I feel too many trads think confrontatiion is the one and only way.

BTW, Did you get that quote from Cursillo?

I don't know if the Cursillo uses it any more I heard they became kind of liberal but I read it in a book about the Cursillo and thought it made a lot of sense, after being confrontational for so many years, with very little results. I do fall back to being confrontational, so I am a sinner but I hope I haven't driven away any body from the Faith.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:09 pm

As a teenager I was very in your face about pro-life issues. It never worked, especially not with family. Now people in my family just throw up to me how much of a fanatic I was all of the time. (My beliefs have not changed but I just figured out that they were not open.) Recently a traditional priest advised me just not to talk about religion with my family. Everything that needs to be said has been said. If they want to know more they can go to google.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down