Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus Forum (No Salvation Outside the Church Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Unity of the Body (the Church, Israel)
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:46 am by tornpage

» Defilement of the Temple
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 am by tornpage

» Forum update
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 8:24 am by tornpage

» Bishop Williamson's Recent Comments
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:42 pm by MRyan

» The Mysterious 45 days of Daniel 12:11-12
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 11:04 am by tornpage

» St. Bonaventure on the Necessity of Baptism
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 7:06 pm by tornpage

» Isaiah 22:20-25
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:44 am by tornpage

» Translation of Bellarmine's De Amissione Gratiae, Bk. VI
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:04 am by tornpage

» Orestes Brownson Nails it on Baptism of Desire
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 3:06 pm by MRyan

» Do Feeneyites still exist?
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:02 am by Jehanne

» Sedevacantism and the Church's Indefectibility
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 pm by tornpage

» Inallible safety?
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 1:47 pm by MRyan

» Usury - Has the Church Erred?
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 11:05 pm by tornpage

» Rethink "Feeneyism"?
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 8:40 pm by MRyan

» SSPX cannot accept Vatican Council II because of the restrictions placed by the Jewish Left
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 8:57 am by Jehanne

» Anyone still around?
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:04 pm by Jehanne

» Angelqueen.org???
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 am by Paul

» Vatican (CDF/Ecclesia Dei) has no objection if the SSPX and all religious communities affirm Vatican Council II (without the premise)
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Piazza Spagna - mission
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:06 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Fund,Catholic organisation needed to help Catholic priests in Italy like Fr. Alessandro Minutella
Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 am by Lionel L. Andrades

Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012

5 posters

Go down

Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 Empty Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 Empty Re: Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:21 am

Columba and Simple Faith

Have you been hearing any strange noises lately over at your side of the water? Did you’s hear anything around January 19? These noises seem to be happening all over the place. There is no explanation as of yet on what it could be. Any ideas?

I wonder scratch

Back to top Go down

Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 Empty Re: Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:29 am

There have been reported rumblings noises in Sooke (B.C., Canada):

Back to top Go down

Post  simple Faith Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Fatima, I haven't heard any strange noises here, other that those made by Columba which I have now learnt to ignore. But here is a coincidence, both Columba and I were in the small town of Buncrana in Donegal last week (we still practice our version of Ecumenism in keeping with the spirit of VII) and during our time there a minor earthquake occured:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16742711
Any idea what this could mean?
I think the Lord was trying to knock him off his fence.
simple Faith
simple Faith

Back to top Go down

Post  MRyan Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:41 pm

The strange noises may be the audible groans of Heaven upon hearing the awful "noise" emanating from a certain "Techno mass at Swedish Lutheran church".

As far as columba, it may take an earthquake of 9.0 or more on the Richter Scale to knock him off his fence.

MRyan
MRyan

Back to top Go down

Post  columba Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Those low pitched rumblings if recorded and played back at a higher speed, the words, "Repent and be baptized" can clearly be heard. However, if taken in their proper context and cross referenced with every other rumble in other parts of the world, the message is clear, "All religions are equal. Keep doing what your doing. Hell does not exist. All will be saved through invincible ignorance. baptism of desire will be given to all on their deathbed. Catholicism was a hoax."

Of course I'm making this up BUT! i'm sure if the Lord were to speak audibly to the whole world in plain language, the words would be no sooner out of His mouth before they'd be watered down to something equivilent to the above.

OOOOPs.... Better go.. The fence is beginning to shake again. Strange Sounds Over N.Ireland And Conklin, Alberta Jan 2012 676358

columba
columba

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 pm

But here is a coincidence, both Columba and I were in the small town of Buncrana in Donegal last week (we still practice our version of Ecumenism in keeping with the spirit of VII) and during our time there a minor earthquake occured:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16742711

Any idea what this could mean?

That is a coincidence indeed Simple Faith; Buncrana, of all places. Lucky it was only a 2.2, anything stronger and you may have had to go elsewhere for your nondenominational stout meetings.

Could the earthquake be a sign of the times? Could it be part of the fulfillment of the following prophecy made by Our Lord?

Matt 24: 6-10: “And you shall hear of wars and rumours of wars. See that ye be not troubled. For these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be pestilences, and famines, and earthquakes in places: Now all these are the beginnings of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall put you to death: and you shall be hated by all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be scandalized: and shall betray one another: and shall hate one another.

I believe so.

Columba wrote:

However, if taken in their proper context and cross referenced with every other rumble in other parts of the world, the message is clear, "All religions are equal. Keep doing what your doing. Hell does not exist. All will be saved through invincible ignorance. baptism of desire will be given to all on their deathbed. Catholicism was a hoax."

The sad thing, is that, most novusordites actually hold to those strange doctrines, including the late Karol Józef Wojtyła.

Columba wrote:

OOOOPs.... Better go.. The fence is beginning to shake again.

Whatever you do Columba, don’t let go until you’re over it!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeSelby Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:45 pm

I can't say that they're all hoaxes of course, but the Conklin video certainly is. The strange sounds in the Conklin video match up with perfectly with the strange sounds from a video posted last August.

The "bird noise" is a dead give away. I think the audio quality sounds like they re-recorded by playing it back out of a small speaker.
DeSelby
DeSelby

Back to top Go down

Post  pascendi Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:59 pm

lol! Last week I made my own as a joke for a friend, listed as link-only on Youtube. See if you recognize my audio choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4qEGrMldAI

pascendi

Back to top Go down

Post  DeSelby Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:16 pm

pascendi wrote:lol! Last week I made my own as a joke for a friend, listed as link-only on Youtube. See if you recognize my audio choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4qEGrMldAI

Where lies and falsehood are trapped and exposed! lol!
DeSelby
DeSelby

Back to top Go down

Post  pascendi Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:21 pm

lol!

pascendi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down