Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus Forum (No Salvation Outside the Church Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Unity of the Body (the Church, Israel)
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:46 am by tornpage

» Defilement of the Temple
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 am by tornpage

» Forum update
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 8:24 am by tornpage

» Bishop Williamson's Recent Comments
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:42 pm by MRyan

» The Mysterious 45 days of Daniel 12:11-12
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 11:04 am by tornpage

» St. Bonaventure on the Necessity of Baptism
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 7:06 pm by tornpage

» Isaiah 22:20-25
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:44 am by tornpage

» Translation of Bellarmine's De Amissione Gratiae, Bk. VI
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:04 am by tornpage

» Orestes Brownson Nails it on Baptism of Desire
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 3:06 pm by MRyan

» Do Feeneyites still exist?
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:02 am by Jehanne

» Sedevacantism and the Church's Indefectibility
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 pm by tornpage

» Inallible safety?
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 1:47 pm by MRyan

» Usury - Has the Church Erred?
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 11:05 pm by tornpage

» Rethink "Feeneyism"?
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 8:40 pm by MRyan

» SSPX cannot accept Vatican Council II because of the restrictions placed by the Jewish Left
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 8:57 am by Jehanne

» Anyone still around?
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:04 pm by Jehanne

» Angelqueen.org???
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 am by Paul

» Vatican (CDF/Ecclesia Dei) has no objection if the SSPX and all religious communities affirm Vatican Council II (without the premise)
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Piazza Spagna - mission
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:06 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Fund,Catholic organisation needed to help Catholic priests in Italy like Fr. Alessandro Minutella
The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 am by Lionel L. Andrades

The Virgin Mary Said WHAT?

+2
Dominion
Pio
6 posters

Go down

The Virgin Mary Said WHAT? Empty Re: The Virgin Mary Said WHAT?

Post  Pio Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:23 pm

[quote=" If they do not convert and do penance, my Son will be obliged to punish them’

/[/quote]

Uh-oh. Sounds like all roads do not lead to Heaven.
Pio
Pio

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominion Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:02 am

It's 'repent', not 'do penance'. It is not possible to man to atone for sin, Christ has done this Himself.

Why would Jesus not come Himself? Why send Mary? Why would Mary call herself the 'Queen of Heaven' when that is blasphemy? Why would she then call herself 'the Lady of the Rosary' at Fatima? Doesn't she know who she is?

And would Mary, a Jewish woman of the house of David, have been blonde?

I'm sure Adele meant well, but I don't believe any of her claims.
Dominion
Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  MRyan Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Dominion wrote:It's 'repent', not 'do penance'. It is not possible to man to atone for sin, Christ has done this Himself.
No one said that man can atone for sin.

Dominion wrote:Why would Jesus not come Himself? Why send Mary?
Why not send His Blessed Mother? Why did our Lord send His Apostles when He could have enlightened everyone Himself?

Dominion wrote:Why would Mary call herself the 'Queen of Heaven' when that is blasphemy?
Don't come on a Catholic forum and accuse our Blessed Mother of "blasphemy". Your own blasphemy will demand a strict justice - our Lord has zero tolerance for those who insult His Mother.

Dominion wrote:
Why would she then call herself 'the Lady of the Rosary' at Fatima? Doesn't she know who she is?
Of course she does, and she goes by many titles -- and she knows who you are.

Say" "O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee".

Or, just say "Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee". You do know Scripture, no?

Don't insult our Mother -

The Council of Trent
The Fourteenth Session
The canons and decrees of the sacred
and oecumenical Council of Trent,
Ed. and trans. J. Waterworth (London: Dolman, 1848), 92-121.

SESSION THE FOURTEENTH,
Being the fourth under the Sovereign Pontiff, Julius III., celebrated on the twenty-fifth of November, MDLI.
ON THE MOST HOLY SACRAMENTS OF PENANCE AND EXTREME UNCTION
Doctrine on the Sacrament of Penance.

The sacred and holy, oecumenical and general Synod of Trent, -lawfully assembled in the Holy Ghost, the same Legate and Nuncios of the holy Apostolic See presiding therein, --although, in the decree concerning Justification, there has been, through a certain kind of necessity, on account of the affinity of the subjects, much discourse introduced touching the sacrament of Penance; nevertheless, so great, in these our days, is the multitude of various errors relative to this sacrament, that it will be of no small public utility to have given thereof a more exact and full definition, wherein, all errors having been, under the protection of the Holy Ghost, pointed out and extirpated, Catholic truth may be made clear and resplendent; which (Catholic truth) this holy Synod now sets before all Christians to be perpetually retained.

CHAPTER I.
On the necessity, and on the institution of the Sacrament of Penance.

If such, in all the regenerate, were their gratitude towards God, as that they constantly preserved the justice received in baptism by His bounty and grace; there would not have been need for another sacrament, besides that of baptism itself, to be instituted for the remission of sins But because God, rich in mercy, knows our frame, He hath bestowed a remedy of life even on those who may, after baptism, have delivered themselves up to the servitude of sin and the power of the devil, --the sacrament to wit of Penance, by which the benefit of the death of Christ is applied to those who have fallen after baptism. Penitence was in deed at all times neccessary, in order to attain to grace and justice, for all men who had defiled themselves by any mortal sin, even for those who begged to be washed by the sacrament of Baptism; that so, their perverseness renounced and amended, they might, with a hatred of sin and a godly sorrow of mind, detest so great an offence of God. Wherefore the prophet says; Be converted and do penance for all your iniquities, and iniquity shall not be your ruin. The Lord also said; Except you do penance, you shall also likewise perish; and Peter, the prince of the apostoles, recommending penitence to sinners who were about to be initiated by baptism, said; Do penance, and be baptized every one you. Nevertheless, neither before the coming of Christ was penitance a sacrament, nor is it such, since His coming, to any previously to baptism. But the Lord then principally instituted the sacrament of penance, when, being raised from the dead, He breathed upon His disciples, saying Receive ye the Holy Ghost, whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them, and whose sins you shall retain, they are retained. By which action so signal, and words so clear, the consent of all the Fathers has ever understood, that the power of forgiving and retaining sins was communicated to the apostles and their lawful successors, for the reconciling of the faithful who have fallen after baptism. And the Catholic Church with great reason repudiated and condemned as heretics, the Novatians, who of old obstinately denied that power of forgiving. Wherefore, this holy Synod, approving of and re ceiving as most true this meaning of those words of our Lord, condemns the fanciful interpretations of those who, in opposition to the institution of this sacrament, falsely wrest those words to the power of preaching the word of God, and of an nouncing the Gospel of Christ.

MRyan
MRyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominion Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:07 pm

I don't know what's more pathetic: your silly distortions and heresies or your lame attempts to threaten me with somebody else's nonsense.
Dominion
Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  MRyan Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Do you think you can insult Catholics and the Mother of God on a Catholic forum with your corrupted tripe?

You are promoting blasphemy and gnosticism.
MRyan
MRyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominion Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:07 pm

I haven't insulted Mary or offended the Lord, you have. You just assume this vision of Adele was Mary, but it is highly unlikely. Mary would not call herself the 'queen of heaven', as the pagans called Ishtar. Mary has no such authority. If Joseph is given no regard, then neither would his wife, who is subordinate to him. If Jesus wanted to tell anyone anything He would do it Himself, as He did with Paul and John the Revelator. You have blindly accepted an obvious fraud, only because it conforms to Catholic dogma, which is itself against the Word of God.

Ephesians 4, 14
And this He has done that we may be now no longer children, tossed to and fro and carried about by every wind of doctrine devised in the wickedness of men, in craftiness, according to the wiles of error.

The problem is that you try to take things literally that are meant figuratively. You're always expecting something exotic and supernatural, when the reality is more mundane, yet still a fulfillment of the prophecy. The Jews made the same mistake with Jesus and John the Baptist.

Matthew 17, 12
But I say to you, Elias has already come, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they wished.

If you're going to insist on an absolutely literal fulfillment of prophecy according to what you expect it to be then you'll never understand any of it.

The riddles I have solved, and correctly by the way, are the ones which, it says, are for him that has wisdom. If you didn't understand it the first time you read it, or the second time, or the hundredth, and if no one in the entire Catholic Church has ever been able to explain it, then what on earth makes you think you are the ones who have wisdom? From what I've heard from you it seems you're afraid to even try. That's too bad, as fortune favors the bold, but it's your own problem, not mine.
Dominion
Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  Allie Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Dominion wrote:I haven't insulted Mary or offended the Lord, you have. You just assume this vision of Adele was Mary, but it is highly unlikely. Mary would not call herself the 'queen of heaven', as the pagans called Ishtar. Mary has no such authority.
If Joseph is given no regard, then neither would his wife, who is subordinate to him. If Jesus wanted to tell anyone anything He would do it Himself, as He did with Paul and John the Revelator. You have blindly accepted an obvious fraud, only because it conforms to Catholic dogma, which is itself against the Word of God.

Ephesians 4, 14
And this He has done that we may be now no longer children, tossed to and fro and carried about by every wind of doctrine devised in the wickedness of men, in craftiness, according to the wiles of error.

The problem is that you try to take things literally that are meant figuratively. You're always expecting something exotic and supernatural, when the reality is more mundane, yet still a fulfillment of the prophecy. The Jews made the same mistake with Jesus and John the Baptist.

Matthew 17, 12
But I say to you, Elias has already come, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they wished.

If you're going to insist on an absolutely literal fulfillment of prophecy according to what you expect it to be then you'll never understand any of it.

The riddles I have solved, and correctly by the way, are the ones which, it says, are for him that has wisdom. If you didn't understand it the first time you read it, or the second time, or the hundredth, and if no one in the entire Catholic Church has ever been able to explain it, then what on earth makes you think you are the ones who have wisdom? From what I've heard from you it seems you're afraid to even try. That's too bad, as fortune favors the bold, but it's your own problem, not mine.

Dominion,

Honestly...you can't be serious.

Allie
Allie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominion Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:52 pm

never mind it then
Dominion
Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  columba Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:14 am

Dominion wrote:I don't know what's more pathetic: your silly distortions and heresies or your lame attempts to threaten me with somebody else's nonsense.

I see your off to a good start here.

And what authority do you use to back up your nonsense?
It either has to be your own authority or Sola Scriptura. The latter was put to rest centuries ago but if you missed that we can cover it again.
The former hardly merits a debate.
So chose your weapon.

columba
columba

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominion Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:14 pm

you're not worth responding to
Dominion
Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  columba Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:25 pm

If that's the case Dominion then why bother coming here in the first place.
If you genuinely believe your position is the truth then why not stand up for it with some good arguments as to why your so sure that it is.

I take it you believe in heaven and hell and that each of us are destined for one or the other depending on our alegience (or lack of) to the Truth.
The Catholic Church - for good reason- claims to be the sole custodian of this Truth revealed by Jesus Christ to the apostles and handed on to their successors down to the present day. No other denomination or individual has ever claimed this high but accountable position.
Where you're at right now your salvatin depends on this claim being false.
If it is false then my salvation can still be achieved, as adherence to one position or another would be irrelivent to salvation; therefore there's not much point in your converting me to what you now believe. However if the claim "is" true (and I can prove that with logic alone never mind theoligical debate) then that leaves your salvation non-attainable. I don't wish you, myself or anyone else to be outside the scope of Divine mercy because of adherence to a falsehood. So why not thrash this out? It's your duty to at least try and save my soul if you believe that I'm on the wrong path. It's my duty to at least make a stab at saving yours for the same reason.
columba
columba

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominion Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:03 pm

columba wrote: If you genuinely believe your position is the truth then why not stand up for it with some good arguments as to why your so sure that it is.

I already have, you just wouldn't believe me.

columba wrote: The Catholic Church - for good reason- claims to be the sole custodian of this Truth revealed by Jesus Christ to the apostles and handed on to their successors down to the present day.

Talk is cheap.

columba wrote: No other denomination or individual has ever claimed this high but accountable position.

No one else is that arrogant.

columba wrote: So why not thrash this out?

You don't deserve that much attention. You're not really that important to me.

columba wrote: It's your duty to at least try and save my soul if you believe that I'm on the wrong path.

No it certainly isn't. I don't care about you, you're nothing to me.

columba wrote: It's my duty to at least make a stab at saving yours for the same reason.

It may be your ambition but it's not your duty or even any of your business. It is not you who can save me, but God and only God. You presume far too much and greatly overestimate your influence with the Almighty and your understanding of His Word.

And get a dictionary why don't you...

columba wrote: alegience salvatin irrelivent theoligical

Excuse me while I die laughing.
Dominion
Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  MRyan Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Dominion wrote:I haven't insulted Mary or offended the Lord, you have. You just assume this vision of Adele was Mary, but it is highly unlikely. Mary would not call herself the 'queen of heaven', as the pagans called Ishtar. Mary has no such authority.
Are you still here? More gnostic nonsense from the peanut gallery.

I've assumed nothing. I didn't even read the article or pay attention to the alleged vision; so that is not the point.

You said:

Why would Mary call herself the 'Queen of Heaven' when that is blasphemy?
To denigrate her title as "Queen of Heaven" as "blasphemy" is itself blasphemy, and an insult against the Immaculate Heart of Mary requiring reparation - but not from the likes of visionaries like you and your Luftwaffe prophesies.

This is a Catholic forum and if you can't show some respect towards Catholic beliefs, than take your carcass somewhere else - you are not welcome here and your constant insults are getting just a bit stale.

Do us all a favor and take a hike.
MRyan
MRyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominion Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Don't mince words...tell me what you really think.

LOL, never mind, I don't care what a psychopathic little boy with delusions of being tough thinks about anything. This is not your forum. If the owner wants to ban me, he's free to do so. What you want is immaterial. Aren't you banned from a lot of these 'traditional' Catholic forums yourself? Can you spell 'hypocrite'?

Furthermore, I am not a 'visionary'. I solved these riddles through logic and the study of history. It's there in black and white, and one does not need to have any special gift of vision or prophecy to see what's been there for almost a hundred years. Why haven't any of you ever noticed it?

Because your vanity blinds you. It's that simple.

Matthew 11, 25-27
At that time Jesus spoke and said, "I praise thee, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou didst hide these things from the wise and prudent, and didst reveal them to little ones. Yes, Father, for such was thy good pleasure. All things have been delivered to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and him to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him.
Dominion
Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisa Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Dominion:
No it certainly isn't. I don't care about you, you're nothing to me.

I'm not even sure Dominion is Christian by his behavior here and his complete lack of charity.

He is gnostic though, as Mike said.

God bless those of you who have engaged him for the sake of our Lord's truth. Even if it fell on deaf ears.

I'm not sure why he is here, because he says we are not worth his attention and we are not important. I guess he just likes being a troll.

As for me, when I see his posts, it's like a gnat flying around. He makes no sense and he has no purpose here. He is not listening and he says nothing, exept his nonsensical private interpretation of Scripture.

May God have mercy on him.

For anyone else reading here by chance who may not be Catholic, Mary being the Queen Mother comes from Jesus being our Davidic king, as Scripture tells us. From Solomon on, all the Davidic kings of the Old Testament had a throne set up at their right hand for their mother to sit in and people could go to her to ask her for her intercession with her son to grant them favors.

It's Biblical. The only positions of the royal courts of the Davidic kings that are mentioned repeatedly in the Bible were the Queen Mother and the Chief Steward. The kings had various wives, so their mother was the Queen and she was honored. A reading of the 2 Kings and the 2 Chronicles and some of the Psalms describes the Queen Mother.

God bless you all.
Love,
Elisa

Elisa
Elisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominion Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 pm

I'm not 'gnostic', assuming you even know the meaning of the word. You're all so desperate to label me something you can hate, it's obvious you know nothing of God.
Dominion
Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisa Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Yeah, you're right. We "know nothing about God."

And I can honestly say that I don't hate you and I suspect no one here hates you. Although we might hate the blasphemy you say. Some of us feel very badly for you. You are in our prayers.
Elisa
Elisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominion Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:48 pm

No I'm not.

Buzz off.
Dominion
Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisa Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Not sure who said this famous quote: “Never argue with a fool. Onlookers might not be able to tell the difference.”

Proverbs 26:4-5:
“Answer not the fool according to his folly, lest you too become like him.
Answer the fool according to his folly, lest he become wise in his own eyes.”
Elisa
Elisa

Back to top Go down

Post  columba Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Dominion said:
Talk is cheap.

I agree.

You don't deserve that much attention. You're not really that important to me.

I don't have an issue with that.
Do you agree though that our salvation does deserve attention and that this is important to God and that this should override our personal distaste for those we don't like? Do you agree that those things which are imporant to God should also be important to us?
Just trying to figure out how hating ones (perceived) enemy is line with the gospel.
columba
columba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down