Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus Forum (No Salvation Outside the Church Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Unity of the Body (the Church, Israel)
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:46 am by tornpage

» Defilement of the Temple
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 am by tornpage

» Forum update
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 8:24 am by tornpage

» Bishop Williamson's Recent Comments
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:42 pm by MRyan

» The Mysterious 45 days of Daniel 12:11-12
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 11:04 am by tornpage

» St. Bonaventure on the Necessity of Baptism
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 7:06 pm by tornpage

» Isaiah 22:20-25
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:44 am by tornpage

» Translation of Bellarmine's De Amissione Gratiae, Bk. VI
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:04 am by tornpage

» Orestes Brownson Nails it on Baptism of Desire
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 3:06 pm by MRyan

» Do Feeneyites still exist?
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:02 am by Jehanne

» Sedevacantism and the Church's Indefectibility
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 pm by tornpage

» Inallible safety?
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 1:47 pm by MRyan

» Usury - Has the Church Erred?
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 11:05 pm by tornpage

» Rethink "Feeneyism"?
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 8:40 pm by MRyan

» SSPX cannot accept Vatican Council II because of the restrictions placed by the Jewish Left
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 8:57 am by Jehanne

» Anyone still around?
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:04 pm by Jehanne

» Angelqueen.org???
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 am by Paul

» Vatican (CDF/Ecclesia Dei) has no objection if the SSPX and all religious communities affirm Vatican Council II (without the premise)
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Piazza Spagna - mission
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:06 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Fund,Catholic organisation needed to help Catholic priests in Italy like Fr. Alessandro Minutella
Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 am by Lionel L. Andrades

Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary

2 posters

Go down

Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary Empty Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Post  MRyan Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:36 am

+
M

Appeal to participate in Little Crown novenas during Anno Fidei in honor of Father Feeney for the sake of America's conversion.

To all who share with me a great debt to the sacrifices of Fr. Leonard Feeney, MICM:

Some of you I've known since my introduction in 1987 to the compromise of the salvation dogma; a great many others to whom this is addressed, Providence only now makes to cross our paths. Even so, I am confident that what follows below will resonate for all with your own love for Father Leonard.

"A priest is alter Christus - another Christ." This ancient explanation for the sacred office filled by those unworthy souls whom, for His own mysterious reasons, God raises up to continue His redemptive work on earth. Similarly, the same description can be made of the saints and martyrs: whose cooperation with grace yields lives of especially exalted supernatural virtue: their singular acts of mercy make of them icons of the Word Incarnate. It should not, therefore, scandalize anyone to whom these words are addressed that the courage of our mutually-loved priest be recalled by this appropriation of the renowned Phillipian hymn: Though he was a son of Ignatius, he did not deem being a Jesuit something to be grasped at: rather, he emptied himself, and took the form of a reprobate, it was thus that he allowed himself to be humbled, being obedient to the Faith even unto dry-martyrdom.

As we stand at the most perilous time for our American homeland, worse even than the Civil War era, would we not do well, all of us, to combine efforts in obtaining Father's intercession for it? Would he not be most pleased to hand over to our Lady myriads of bouquets which we shall have presented for his delivery to Her for a singular, protective grace?

Already, I have undertaken the project of contacting the "lesser" dioceses -- the ones whose bishops are given less prominence by the media -- to request that these ordinaries organize with their pastors for consecrating their dioceses and parishes to the Immaculate Heart. Likewise, the request includes that these same promote a comparable undertaking by all the bishops, not only in their own territories, but as well, on behalf of the country at large, as a body, at the National Basilica in Washington, DC, thus demonstrating to the Church (notably to Peter) and to the world what is the hidden power of the high priesthood and the splendor of the reign of Christ the King, Who is pleased to be honored in our day most specifically by reverence for His Mother.

Sending out letters/faxes, however, is one thing; garnering an arsenal of prayers for such an intention is, by far, a more important one.

In this regard, the coming feast of the Immaculate Conception provides an excellent opportunity for emulating the haste which, post-Annunciation, was our Lady's own: may I ask all who share both a debt to and devotion for Father Leonard to offer for nine days, beginning 8 December, the Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary, as formulated by St. Louis de Montfort (it can be found in most editions of his True Devotion to Mary as well as online) that the bishops oblige us in this matter? The prayers are by no means lengthy and they call to mind the spirituality which identifies the legacy of the Immaculate fostered by the holy missionaire-apostolique, his heir, St. Maximilian and the Mancipia here in our country.

So dire is our country's need for grace, it is quite likely we would need to do this repeatedly that the desired outcome might be obtained; this Year of Faith promulgated by the Holy Father suggests that heaven might be especially disposed to accept a particular penance for the sake of the dogma, still being compromised. Novenas could be recommenced on:

23 January (Espousals of Mary and Joseph)
11 February (Lourdes)
19 March (Saint Joseph)
26 April (Mother of Good Counsel)
11 May (Queen of the Apostles - Saturday post Ascension)
27 June (Perpetual Help)
16 July (Mount Carmel)
14 August (Vigil of Assumption -- ending on Immaculate Heart/Queenship of BVM)
08 September (Nativity of the Mother of God)
11 October (Divine Maternity)
21 November (Presentation of Mary in the Temple).

Though referencing the mystery earlier here, I have purposely avoided the Annunciation as a date owing to its transfer to 08 April next year, 25 March landing in Holy Week. Perhaps one or more of you may have other questions to raise or suggestions to offer with respect to this invitation; I should be happy to respond to any such (paulpf1860@yahoo.com), but the proximity of the Immaculate Conception begs an acceptance at least for the first month of this practice.

Thanking dear Phyllis Schabow [Catholic Treasures] who encourages this petition and is passing it to many of you whom I do not know, I trust that this proposed shared work of mercy may appeal to your hearts and draw all who love both the Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus doctrine and the priest who so singularly suffered for it into greater solidarity in the divine and Catholic Faith necessary for salvation.

In our Lady, Her Jesus and Their Joseph,

fr paul francis

Divine Infant Jesus, have mercy on us.
Mary Guadalupe, Empress of the Americas, convert our country and end the abortion holocaust.
Saint Joseph, Protector of the Holy Family, pray for us.
MRyan
MRyan

Back to top Go down

Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary Empty Re: Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Post  George Brenner Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Mike,

Thank you very much for the post. I will act on its requests and pray that others do the same.
How did you come upon it? I believe that Father Paul Francis is deceased. I also came upon the following link when researching Phyllis Schabow and would like your thoughts on the link article and comments.

JMJ,

George

THE CATHOLIC DOGMA, by Father Michael Mueller (a Book Review ...
Long before Father Feeney began his defense of the defined dogma “Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus” at least two other champions of the Faith ... Phyllis Schabow.
catholicism.org/catholic-dogma-mueller.html - Cached
George Brenner
George Brenner

Back to top Go down

Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary Empty Re: Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Post  MRyan Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 pm

George,

It was an email broadcast from Phyllis, she’s an old friend who works at Catholic Treasures (http://www.catholictreasures.com/). I visited with Phyllis and the small staff of CT some years ago on a business trip to LA (business and pleasure, I have family there), and have fond memories of our time together. Btw, on the CT home page you will see a little book by Bill Biersach titled Of Mary There Is Never Enough; it’s one of my all-time favorites and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Here is a “product description” I took from another Catholic bookstore:

OF MARY, THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH by William Biersach.

A tribute to the Blessed Virgin Mother that is unequaled in our times. Drawing on the ancient Fathers and Doctors of the Church and on the hidden Scriptures which tell of the love of God for this singular beauty of His creation, Mr. Biersach has woven a tapestry of his own making, baring a heart not altogether unlike those of the best saints who have written of Her. Some will savor in his writings a whiff of Belloc, others a turn of phrase reminiscent of Chesterton.

Bringing with him the terminology of his own generation and some of the flair of the 60's, the author, like a knight in rusty armor, declares his unworthiness to present to us so sublime a Person as She who has captivated the Heart of God. You will want to give copies of this book to everyone who is dear to you. For the answer to all problems, and to paraphrase St. Bernard, "in all things, give them Our Lady!"

122pp. Hardcover.
Speaking of Fr. Paul Francis, I can assure you that this particular priest is very much alive. I know him from my last foray on the Sacred-Heart forum (a couple of years back), and we’ve exchanged a few emails since that time. He forwarded for review two papers he wrote (I helped him with formatting), “The Victimhood of our Blessed Lord in the Most Holy Eucharist: Promoting a Fuller Appreciation” and “Fission and Fusion: Immolation – the Heart of Priesthood”, the latter of which I may post as soon as I can format it for the forum.

I’ll send you his email address via pm, feel free to send him a note; I know you will like him, and he would be only too happy to hear from you. Please tell him I said hello and that he remains in my prayers.

Mike
MRyan
MRyan

Back to top Go down

Post  George Brenner Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Thank you so much, Mike. I will do some reading as you recommended and then contact Father Francis.

With eternal Love for Our Blessed Mother,

George
George Brenner
George Brenner

Back to top Go down

Post  George Brenner Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Mike,

I did e mail Father Paul Francis and look forward to sharing his reply with you.

JMJ,

George
George Brenner
George Brenner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down