Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus Forum (No Salvation Outside the Church Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Unity of the Body (the Church, Israel)
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:46 am by tornpage

» Defilement of the Temple
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 am by tornpage

» Forum update
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 8:24 am by tornpage

» Bishop Williamson's Recent Comments
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:42 pm by MRyan

» The Mysterious 45 days of Daniel 12:11-12
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 11:04 am by tornpage

» St. Bonaventure on the Necessity of Baptism
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 7:06 pm by tornpage

» Isaiah 22:20-25
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:44 am by tornpage

» Translation of Bellarmine's De Amissione Gratiae, Bk. VI
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:04 am by tornpage

» Orestes Brownson Nails it on Baptism of Desire
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 3:06 pm by MRyan

» Do Feeneyites still exist?
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:02 am by Jehanne

» Sedevacantism and the Church's Indefectibility
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 pm by tornpage

» Inallible safety?
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 1:47 pm by MRyan

» Usury - Has the Church Erred?
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 11:05 pm by tornpage

» Rethink "Feeneyism"?
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 8:40 pm by MRyan

» SSPX cannot accept Vatican Council II because of the restrictions placed by the Jewish Left
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 8:57 am by Jehanne

» Anyone still around?
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:04 pm by Jehanne

» Angelqueen.org???
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 am by Paul

» Vatican (CDF/Ecclesia Dei) has no objection if the SSPX and all religious communities affirm Vatican Council II (without the premise)
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Piazza Spagna - mission
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:06 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Fund,Catholic organisation needed to help Catholic priests in Italy like Fr. Alessandro Minutella
Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 am by Lionel L. Andrades

Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated

+3
columba
simple Faith
MRyan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 Empty Re: Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated

Post  Elisa Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:57 pm

I thinki it was Confiteor/Wheat for Paradise who posted this one time.

Litany of Humility

O Jesus, meek and humble of heart, Hear me.

From the desire of being esteemed, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the desire of being loved, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the desire of being extolled, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the desire of being honored, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the desire of being praised, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the desire of being preferred to others, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the desire of being consulted, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the desire of being approved, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the fear of being humiliated, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the fear of being despised, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the fear of suffering rebukes, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the fear of being calumniated, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the fear of being forgotten, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the fear of being ridiculed, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the fear of being wronged, Deliver me, O Jesus.
From the fear of being suspected, Deliver me, O Jesus.

That others may be loved more than I, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be esteemed more than I, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That, in the opinion of the world, others may increase and I may decrease,
Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be chosen and I set aside, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be praised and I go unnoticed, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may be preferred to me in everything, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.
That others may become holier than I, provided that I may become as holy as I should, Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/Litanies/humility.htm#ixzz1EqDe8MOb
Elisa
Elisa

Back to top Go down

Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 Empty Re: Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated

Post  Lourdes Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Dear me! Not the Litany of Humility!! The last time I prayed that for an extended period of time I was put to the test. Sedevacantists are schismatic and excommunicated - Page 2 676358

Our Lord wanted to make sure that I really wanted what I was praying for, so He let me experience just what all of these petitions translated into in my daily life. The second group of petitions was the killer for me.

I was amazed as how deep self-love and pride actually went in me. The fact that that amazed me tells you how proud I am. If I had any humility, I wouldn't have been disturbed by that fact at all.

Lourdes

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2