Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus Forum (No Salvation Outside the Church Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Unity of the Body (the Church, Israel)
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:46 am by tornpage

» Defilement of the Temple
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:44 am by tornpage

» Forum update
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 8:24 am by tornpage

» Bishop Williamson's Recent Comments
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:42 pm by MRyan

» The Mysterious 45 days of Daniel 12:11-12
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 11:04 am by tornpage

» St. Bonaventure on the Necessity of Baptism
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 7:06 pm by tornpage

» Isaiah 22:20-25
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:44 am by tornpage

» Translation of Bellarmine's De Amissione Gratiae, Bk. VI
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 10:04 am by tornpage

» Orestes Brownson Nails it on Baptism of Desire
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 3:06 pm by MRyan

» Do Feeneyites still exist?
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:02 am by Jehanne

» Sedevacantism and the Church's Indefectibility
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 5:22 pm by tornpage

» Inallible safety?
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 1:47 pm by MRyan

» Usury - Has the Church Erred?
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 11:05 pm by tornpage

» Rethink "Feeneyism"?
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 8:40 pm by MRyan

» SSPX cannot accept Vatican Council II because of the restrictions placed by the Jewish Left
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 8:57 am by Jehanne

» Anyone still around?
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:04 pm by Jehanne

» Angelqueen.org???
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 am by Paul

» Vatican (CDF/Ecclesia Dei) has no objection if the SSPX and all religious communities affirm Vatican Council II (without the premise)
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Piazza Spagna - mission
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:06 am by Lionel L. Andrades

» Fund,Catholic organisation needed to help Catholic priests in Italy like Fr. Alessandro Minutella
Marcus Grodi and EENS EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 am by Lionel L. Andrades

Marcus Grodi and EENS

2 posters

Go down

Marcus Grodi and EENS Empty Marcus Grodi and EENS

Post  Roguejim Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Kudos to Marcus Grodi, the host of The Journey Home.

I watched a re-run the other night in which Marcus was the subject interviewed. Doug Keck conducted the interview, albeit poorly, frequently talking over Marcus. Anyway, Marcus stated that his life's mission is to help bring Protestant ministers into the Catholic Church. Twice during the interview he referred to "our separated brethren" as being outside the Church. I had to rewind the interview to be sure I was hearing him correctly. He made no distinctions, and was clear in his statement. For this, I say "Kudos".
Roguejim
Roguejim

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodi and EENS Empty Re: Marcus Grodi and EENS

Post  Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Roguejim wrote:Kudos to Marcus Grodi, the host of The Journey Home.

I watched a re-run the other night in which Marcus was the subject interviewed. Doug Keck conducted the interview, albeit poorly, frequently talking over Marcus. Anyway, Marcus stated that his life's mission is to help bring Protestant ministers into the Catholic Church. Twice during the interview he referred to "our separated brethren" as being outside the Church. I had to rewind the interview to be sure I was hearing him correctly. He made no distinctions, and was clear in his statement. For this, I say "Kudos".

Can you possibly upload that to youtube?

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisa Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Here is the EWTN show link. It will only be on this episode till Monday night because then the new week's episode comes on.

http://www.ewtn.com/tv/live/journeyhome.asp

You can watch any EWTN show live on the website while it is airing, the schedule of the various programs is also online with Eastern Standard times.

But you can watch past episodes on the website also. Scroll down for past episodes. Same for all the EWTN live shows. I particularly like Threshold of Faith. I DVR that too every week. Sometimes I just listen to the first 5 minutes and then the first 5 minutes after the half hour break. Because Fr. Pacwa knows so much about history and languages and the faith and I learn so much from the Q&A parts.

I haven't yet seen the Journey Home show where Marcus himself was being interviewed, but DVRd it to watch after Christmas. I watch Marcus every week and he is a very good man. Sometimes EENS comes up, but rarely. Sometimes you guys might not like the responses by the guests or even Marcus because sometimes they might not be strong enough for some of you, but they never act like it doesn't matter.

And this man has helped the Lord bring so many into the Church, including so many ministers. He also has the Coming Home network online to help transition those ministers who need help and have questions. These men not only left their old faiths and their congregation of friends, sometimes they left family behind as well. And they put their money where their mouth is because they are then left to support a family with no career anymore. They studied and had experience only as pastors and preachers. And most can't become priests. Just a few Anglicans can.
Elisa
Elisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down